Stars and Sand

Started by motor (deceased), May 25, 2005, 04:58:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

motor (deceased)

All creation points to the Almighty Creator.

1 Praise ye the LORD: for it is good to sing praises unto our God; for it is pleasant; and praise is comely.

2 The LORD doth build up Jerusalem: he gathereth together the outcasts of Israel.

3 He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds.

4 He telleth the number of the stars; he calleth them all by their names.

5 Great is our Lord, and of great power: his understanding is infinite.

6 The LORD lifteth up the meek: he casteth the wicked down to the ground.

7 Sing unto the LORD with thanksgiving; sing praise upon the harp unto our God:

8 Who covereth the heaven with clouds, who prepareth rain for the earth, who maketh grass to grow upon the mountains.

9 He giveth to the beast his food, and to the young ravens which cry.

10 He delighteth not in the strength of the horse: he taketh not pleasure in the legs of a man.

11 The LORD taketh pleasure in them that fear him, in those that hope in his mercy. Psalm 147:1-11 KJV.

The God who made the firmament,
Who made the deepest sea,
The God who put the stars in place,
Is the God who cares for me..

Folk, we serve an awesome God, He who put the stars in place and knows everyone by name..this Psalm not only presents God's majesty, but it also shows his concern foer each of us..He heals the brokenhearted and lifts up the humble.
I once read where there is 70 sextillion stars, that is 70,000,000,000,000,000,000,000..it is said to be more stars than grains of sand in every beach or desert in the world..now don't ask me how they figured that out , but regardless there are a whole lot of them..

let's praise Him for all He has given us, especially his Son Jesus Christ who died for our sins.Amen..
have a great day and tell someone about Jesus..
Just an ole sinner saved by grace

Antler3

Thanks Motor and God bless you for sharing God's word :).
ANTLER 3

Tags: