Favourite hunting vehicle

Started by Mark Kaiser, April 07, 2005, 04:20:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark Kaiser

Hey, wats ur favourite hunting truck,atv andthing u like to take off road:)

Hunterbug

I have a '93 Toyota 4Runner that I use. It is a pretty good off road vehicle with plenty of ground clearance. It also has lots of room for me and my stuff and a deer or an elk. There is also room in the back for me to sleep. This lets me just camp where I happen to stop.
Ask not what your government can do for you. Ask how your government can go away and get out of your life.

The unarmed man is is not only defenseless, he is also contemptible.
Niccolo Machiavelli

m gardner

I've got a 1994 Geo Tracker; cracked windsheild, expanded metal grille, lots of bruises on it. Chained up it goes anywhere. Got 142,000 miles on it. Never let me down. (My good vehicle is a 2001 Tracker 4 door, then there's the BMW Motorcycle too. The Beamer goes pretty good offroad too.) God bless and good hunting.

Kanibal

Im with Hunterbug on this one, although my SUV is a Ford Exploder.  I have spent many a night in the back of that thing.  It works great for fishing, camping and hunting trips and has a rack on top for my boat or raft or luggage.  Fold the middle seats down and it makes for a great bed with just enough room for a cooler full of beer.  It doesnt pick up many chicks but it gets me where I want to go.
-Richard

FLABOY

I drive my Suzuki Samurai in Florida. With just slightly larger wheels it will float on top the sand down here. Haven't been stuck but once. And its only slightly larger than an ATV.

Hasve a Jesus filled day
Pete

Kanibal

I have many fond memories in a Samari.  My friend and I elk hunt in them every year.  They can go anywhere and anywhere they wont go all you have to do is put them in your pocket and carry them with you.
-Richard

Mark Kaiser

Well whats your favourit ATV mine would be a Polaris Ranger

Hunterbug

Geo Trackers and Suzuki Samurais. Boy do I love to see thoes in the junk yard! The right parts can bring quite a bit on EBay. In fact if you look, I'm selling some parts for each so hurry and bid now. :D I don't have much use for ATVs personally. They are loud and if I can't get there with my 4Runner then it's time to walk.
Ask not what your government can do for you. Ask how your government can go away and get out of your life.

The unarmed man is is not only defenseless, he is also contemptible.
Niccolo Machiavelli

sav17

Hi All,

Mine has to be my mitsubishi short wheel base shogun/pajero goes anywhere Alongside the photo of the mitsy is a shot of my friends fully kitted range rover,the winch cable you see is attached to my atv as he needed me to pull him out of a rather tight spot
Keep safe ..............Richie
happiness is a critter in the crosshairs

Mark Kaiser

sav17

happiness is a critter in the crosshairs

justin

i think my fave hunting vehichal is my honda rancher it's red and i bought it for 3,200
and i just got it like a moth ago it is a 04 model but i don't do what some of these guys do like go in mud have as deep as thier handle bars i just don't like to treat mine like that
and plus i didn't pay 3,200 just to treat their machine that away but hey that my 2cents

freedom isn't free

Skip

I love my Tracker...best $500 I have spent for a rig

But when I head out for hunting camp I take my '03 Dodge Quadcab diesel 1ton 4x4 and my '94 Honda 300 4x4

RatherBHuntin

I've been trying to track this one down, but the local dealer doesn't provide em.
Glenn

"Politics is supposed to be the world\'s second oldest profession.  I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
Ronald Reagan

Chuckger

I have a great hunting truck, its a '87 Dodge Ramcharger with 3/4 ton 8 lug axles, 10 inches of lift sitting on 38 inch swampers, with detroit lockers front and rear. Its almost unstopable! Almost... I built a 8ft x 3ft rack that slips into the reciever hitch on the back and a 5ft x 2ft for the reciever hitch in the front to haul gear and animals in and out of the woods. Right now it has a 318 V8 with a 4 speed backing it up, but I plan to installa 5.9L Cummins Turbo Deisel with an automatic overdrive trans so I can pul a camping trailer to the hunts! I hope to have it done for this years deer and elk seasons. We'll see if I have enough time... Any way here it is!

Tags: