Hello from Colorado

Started by Violator22, February 20, 2005, 09:37:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Violator22

Are there any Savage Model 99 fanatics out there, I am a recent convert to Savage Rifles(old ones only)  I am in the central Colorado area.  Looking for other Model 99 Collectors.
Fortune sides with he who dares!

Skip

Violator22..welcome to the forum.

As for owning a Savage 99 I only wish I did

Violator22

Well, watch the boards at gunbroker, I found one good deal there and a fair shooter in 303 savage.  I bought one from one guythat turned out to be a true diamond.  Once you ge the bug it is hard to get rid of.  Let me know when you get one.  I recommend that you get a book by Doug Murray called The Ninety Nines.  Got to 24hourcampfire.com and go to the savage forum for the address and order info.  Good luck.

Daryl (deceased)

Welcome to THL Violator22!

I'm not a collector of the 99's either, but always liked them pretty well.  One of our moderators, rockinbbar, has a bit of a passion for them.  If he doesn't see this thread, maybe look him up on the board.

I hope that you enjoy your stay here.

Daryl
A government that abrogates any of the Bill of Rights, with or without majoritarian approval, forever acts illegitimately, becomes tyrannical, and loses the moral right to govern-Jeffrey Snyder

RIP Linden33

rockinbbar

Hey V-22,

Welcome to THL.:)

There are a few of us here that are into 99's....
I grew up hunting with my Grandad's 99, so the passion has continued.

I have a few.....& one custon job that's not really a collector, but more of my idea of the perfect "shooter"

I'll see ya around the forums. :D

Rockinbbar
Remind yourself often to SEE not just "look".

12 gauge

Welcome to THL!

Hope you enjoy it here!

Come on in and meet the family!

Share a few stories or information you have! Above all have a fun time here and good luck hunting! :D
"I only hunt and fish on days that end in \'Y\'"- 12 gauge

Violator22

12 Gauge, I am just in the process of learning all I can about the Model 99's and 1899's.  I will do what I can.  Pretty good with reloading, will help where I can.

Tags: