New "Home Defense" Shotgun

Started by gitano, January 22, 2018, 06:49:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gitano

Be nicer than necessary.

Hunterbug

I have no use for one either but hey, whatever floats your boat as long as it doesn't sink mine.
Ask not what your government can do for you. Ask how your government can go away and get out of your life.

The unarmed man is is not only defenseless, he is also contemptible.
Niccolo Machiavelli

Alboy

I am surprised the "new" magazine fed shotguns have not been fitted with similar stocks and offered as home defense specials

I still prefer the "coach" sxs with mule ears for those who do not practice regularly. No problem with cocked or not, short enough for easy maneuver in house, 20 or 12 gauge.
Alboy
BLACKPOWDER WATERFOWLER
KATY TEXAS PRAIRIE

THIS TOO SHALL PASS

gitano

Excellent point, Alboy, but like I've said a lot lately: "They never seem to call me to ask my opinion".

;)

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

Alboy

"They never seem to call me to ask my opinion".

Yea and then they are "ASKHOLES; don't follow your advice"

Usually end up with the latest writers (PTOOEY) version of a race gun pistol with all the bells and whistles which generally just break or they learn to use.
Alboy
BLACKPOWDER WATERFOWLER
KATY TEXAS PRAIRIE

THIS TOO SHALL PASS

Paul Hoskins

I have no use for one of these silly contraptions & wouldn't bring one home if they gave it to me. I detest gimmicks like this thing. Why would anyone buy something so impractical simply for home defense? If a double barrel doesn't clear things up, it's too late for more fire power anyway. I don't like Mossberg shotguns anyway. I've repaired too many for other people. :rolleyes: ......Paul H

Tags: