Elkhamr-New Member introduction

Started by Elkhamr, July 26, 2017, 06:55:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elkhamr

Hello fellow members, and thank you for the welcome. I'm new here as of yesterday at  the request of a good friend RJ.  He tells me what a great bunch of people are here, which is exactly what I've been looking for. We were members of another forum where people are less than civil to eachother at times, so I bowed out there.

About me, I'm a born and raised Montana guy, have lived in Anaconda my entire life. Being surrounded by mountains, hunting, fishing, shooting are just a way of life here. I also archery hunt with both compound and traditional equipment but because of health problems, I mostly rifle hunt now.

My introduction to firearms came at an early age, so I've been around them most of my life and now my entire days revolve around rifles. I  mainly like fine hunting rifles and am not a long range shooter per se. I do like to practice out to about 400yds with my son for hunting situations only. Reloading is another passion of mine, RJ and I talk daily about diffefent load combinations for many calibers and constantly share information, experience and knowledge. Any way fellas I'm looking forward to learning from you all and hope to make some friendships along the way. I'm always happy to share anything anyone needs,  if I have the means to do so. So that's me in a nutshell, just another gun nut who lives and breathes anything firearms related.

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

Turvey Stalking
Learn from the Limeys or the Canucks, or the Aussies, or the Kiwis, or the...
                   "The ONLY reason to register a firearm is for future confiscation - How can it serve ANY other purpose?"

sakorick

Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

recoil junky

When you go afield, take the kids and please......................................wear your seatbelts.
Northwest Colorado.............Where the wapiti roam and deer and antelope run amuck. :undecided:  
Proud father of a soldier medic in The 82nd Airborne 325th AIR White Falcons :army:

Paul Hoskins

Welcome to THL, Elkhamer. Looking forward to hearing more from you. .....Paul H

branxhunter

Quote from: Elkhamr;148453Hello fellow members, and thank you for the welcome. I'm new here as of yesterday at  the request of a good friend RJ.  He tells me what a great bunch of people are here, which is exactly what I've been looking for. We were members of another forum where people are less than civil to eachother at times, so I bowed out there.

About me, I'm a born and raised Montana guy, have lived in Anaconda my entire life. Being surrounded by mountains, hunting, fishing, shooting are just a way of life here. I also archery hunt with both compound and traditional equipment but because of health problems, I mostly rifle hunt now.

My introduction to firearms came at an early age, so I've been around them most of my life and now my entire days revolve around rifles. I  mainly like fine hunting rifles and am not a long range shooter per se. I do like to practice out to about 400yds with my son for hunting situations only. Reloading is another passion of mine, RJ and I talk daily about diffefent load combinations for many calibers and constantly share information, experience and knowledge. Any way fellas I'm looking forward to learning from you all and hope to make some friendships along the way. I'm always happy to share anything anyone needs,  if I have the means to do so. So that's me in a nutshell, just another gun nut who lives and breathes anything firearms related.

Welcome Elkhamr, sounds like you will fit right in.

Marcus

Elkhamr

Thank you Marcus, I think this will be a great place to spend my time. I like to sit back and absorb knowledge, and share what and when I can if appropriate.

Tags: