Help.

Started by Hunterbug, June 02, 2017, 07:46:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hunterbug

Does anyone have a set of super grade sling swivels that they are willing to part with? I need a set for Payton's 270 and they are hard to come by. I ordered some from Optics Planet only to get an email that they'll be shipped in 7-9 weeks. I'd prefer to not wait that long.
Ask not what your government can do for you. Ask how your government can go away and get out of your life.

The unarmed man is is not only defenseless, he is also contemptible.
Niccolo Machiavelli

gitano

The direct answer to your question is "No", but to follow on with information, did you look on NECG (New England Custom Gun)?

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

Hunterbug

Quote from: gitanoThe direct answer to your question is "No", but to follow on with information, did you look on NECG (New England Custom Gun)?

Paul

No but I'm checking them out now. I really like some of the things they have for sale.
Ask not what your government can do for you. Ask how your government can go away and get out of your life.

The unarmed man is is not only defenseless, he is also contemptible.
Niccolo Machiavelli

gitano

Be advised: They are VERY proud of their stuff.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

recoil junky

When you go afield, take the kids and please......................................wear your seatbelts.
Northwest Colorado.............Where the wapiti roam and deer and antelope run amuck. :undecided:  
Proud father of a soldier medic in The 82nd Airborne 325th AIR White Falcons :army:

sakorick

Quote from: recoil junky;148009Numrich? RJ

Numrich is where I get 90% of my parts for old guns......and I have a C&R license that gives me a discount.
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

gitano

Be nicer than necessary.

recoil junky

If you can't find them in time tell Peanut she can use my 300RUM.:MOGRIN:

RJ
When you go afield, take the kids and please......................................wear your seatbelts.
Northwest Colorado.............Where the wapiti roam and deer and antelope run amuck. :undecided:  
Proud father of a soldier medic in The 82nd Airborne 325th AIR White Falcons :army:

Tags: