Ridiculous Prices

Started by Jorge in Oz, February 15, 2017, 08:44:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jorge in Oz

Hi Guys,

Now I like Marlins but this is ridiculous. It's either a typo or delusional.

I don't care if it is a pre Remington Marlin, just not worth that much, even in Australian Pesos (I mean dollars). :cool:

https://www.usedguns.com.au/Product.aspx?p=93552

Cheers

Jorge
"The Germans brought the best hunting rifle to the war. The Americans brought the best target rifle. The British brought the best battle rifle!"

"The early church was married to poverty, prisons and persecutions. Today, the church is married to prosperity, personality, and popularity." ― Leonard Ravenhill

gitano

Be nicer than necessary.

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

Turvey Stalking
Learn from the Limeys or the Canucks, or the Aussies, or the Kiwis, or the...
                   "The ONLY reason to register a firearm is for future confiscation - How can it serve ANY other purpose?"

Jorge in Oz

Price reduced to AU$1,200. More like it but still not cheap.
"The Germans brought the best hunting rifle to the war. The Americans brought the best target rifle. The British brought the best battle rifle!"

"The early church was married to poverty, prisons and persecutions. Today, the church is married to prosperity, personality, and popularity." ― Leonard Ravenhill

sakorick

Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

Paul Hoskins

Even the picture is ugly with that shadow. ......Paul H

Jorge in Oz

Hey Paul H,

At least they didn't get their feet in it when taking the picture, like the pic of the shotgun with the gimp and his mangled toenails.

[ATTACH]14869[/ATTACH]

Tags: