Happy Birthday, JaDub!

Started by Hunterbug, January 10, 2017, 07:29:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hunterbug

Ask not what your government can do for you. Ask how your government can go away and get out of your life.

The unarmed man is is not only defenseless, he is also contemptible.
Niccolo Machiavelli

sakorick

Happy B'day JaDub.....have a great day!
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

Turvey Stalking
Learn from the Limeys or the Canucks, or the Aussies, or the Kiwis, or the...
                   "The ONLY reason to register a firearm is for future confiscation - How can it serve ANY other purpose?"

gitano

68's not old...

IF YOU'RE A TREE! :D

Many Happy Returns!

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

JaDub

Thanks , guys !  

too much, Paul.  I feel better .  :kiss:

recoil junky

Cheers Jadub! :toff:

This is the good stuff, it has a real cork, not a screw off cap. :antlers:

RJ
When you go afield, take the kids and please......................................wear your seatbelts.
Northwest Colorado.............Where the wapiti roam and deer and antelope run amuck. :undecided:  
Proud father of a soldier medic in The 82nd Airborne 325th AIR White Falcons :army:

farmboy

Jorge in Oz

"The Germans brought the best hunting rifle to the war. The Americans brought the best target rifle. The British brought the best battle rifle!"

"The early church was married to poverty, prisons and persecutions. Today, the church is married to prosperity, personality, and popularity." ― Leonard Ravenhill

Paul Hoskins

Happy birthday, JaDub. You're catching up to me. Just hope you're in better shape  when you hit my age than I am. .....Paul H

JaDub

A CORK is always a good sign !!   :biggthumpup:

Thanx everyone for the good wishes.  Only wish we all lived closer together .

gitano

Quote from: JaDub;146902Thanx everyone for the good wishes.  Only wish we all lived closer together .

Ain't it the troof!

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

Alboy

Happy birthday Jadub. If we lived closer we could all pull that cork and lift a friendly one.
Alboy
BLACKPOWDER WATERFOWLER
KATY TEXAS PRAIRIE

THIS TOO SHALL PASS

JaDub

Corks have been known to come out on their own........   THAT is another story.

:undecided:    :oops:

buckshot roberts

We got too complicated......It\'s all way over rated....I like the old and out dated way of life........I miss back when..

Tags: