one more

Started by buckshot roberts, November 19, 2016, 11:54:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

buckshot roberts

well i almost missed this on my place, been in my stand for over 4 hours and ran out of coffee i then headed back to my house for  a mug once i had take off my boots and coat, i went to the pot to get a cup, my wife informed me a deer justvwalked up from the lake, sure enough i looked out the kitchen window an saw one, dang forget the boots and coat ,now i have to make my way back to my bland, now my blind is an old steel paint shed that i had remodeled in to a hunting blind, now i have to make my way over to my barn then down to my blind, made it with a little army low craw i made it to the blind to take the button buck using this 70 year old 94 using 170 g winchester ammo base of the head shot, this was also a teaching session for my new sons on how to clean a deer....life can be awesome...Ron
We got too complicated......It\'s all way over rated....I like the old and out dated way of life........I miss back when..

gitano

It does indeed seem like "life is awesome", Buckshot! Congratulations!.

I edited your post to rotate the picture.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

sakorick

Great pic...congrats!
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

JaDub

Nice going Buckshot !!

Nice to find one `on the porch`.   :2thumbsup:

Also like the 94,   would like to pick up a nice lever gun someday.  :yes:

Hunterbug

Nice job, Ron. It's always good to see someone filling the freezer.
Ask not what your government can do for you. Ask how your government can go away and get out of your life.

The unarmed man is is not only defenseless, he is also contemptible.
Niccolo Machiavelli

buckshot roberts

It is good to be back into the hunting life i have lived all my life, i got this nice doe two days later..this old 94 is still at it ..Ron
We got too complicated......It\'s all way over rated....I like the old and out dated way of life........I miss back when..

gitano

Be nicer than necessary.

Tags: