72 Years and 4 months....

Started by gitano, October 09, 2016, 11:56:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gitano

Three THL members on the phone. Average age 72 years and 4 months. Can you guess who they were?

Paul

I'll give you a hint... One of them was me. :D

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

Alboy

skorvc, (skvorc ;)) hoskins, and I am blank but not me
Alboy
BLACKPOWDER WATERFOWLER
KATY TEXAS PRAIRIE

THIS TOO SHALL PASS

gitano

:D - I thought the other scalawag would be obvious. :D

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

Turvey Stalking
Learn from the Limeys or the Canucks, or the Aussies, or the Kiwis, or the...
                   "The ONLY reason to register a firearm is for future confiscation - How can it serve ANY other purpose?"

gitano

Here's another hint: His first name is Rick. :)
Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

Jorge in Oz

Just a bunch of young fellas having a chinwag :smiley:
"The Germans brought the best hunting rifle to the war. The Americans brought the best target rifle. The British brought the best battle rifle!"

"The early church was married to poverty, prisons and persecutions. Today, the church is married to prosperity, personality, and popularity." ― Leonard Ravenhill

gitano

Be nicer than necessary.

Paul Hoskins

Sure was nice chatting on the phone with THL members. We could solve a lot of world problems but no one wants to listen to common sense. Glad we got together. Three of the wife's nieces were visiting for the weekend & I was about ready to run away from home. :(  Luckily for them they are voting Republican & I let them use the bathrooms in the house. Otherwise they would have to go out in the pine thicket behind the tool shed. :grin:.....I just wish I could hear & see better. Our conversation would have been much better. I tried one of those tiny hearing aids & nobody noticed. I changed my will twice in one week. :eek: .......Paul H

sakorick

My Sunday School class has 23 members and I an the 4th youngest! On THL I guess I'm the 2d oldest? Using my slide rule, the numbers just don't add up......oh well.:eek:
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

Paul Hoskins

Rick, I know that feeling too well. I have very few "old" friends any more. I poured a drink on a few old friends graves in the past few years. Of course I recycled it thru my kidneys first. No point in wasting good whiskey. :grin: ......Paul H

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

Quote from: Paul Hoskins;146288Rick, I know that feeling too well. I have very few "old" friends any more. I poured a drink on a few old friends graves in the past few years. Of course I recycled it thru my kidneys first. No point in wasting good whiskey. :grin: ......Paul H

:MOGRIN:
Turvey Stalking
Learn from the Limeys or the Canucks, or the Aussies, or the Kiwis, or the...
                   "The ONLY reason to register a firearm is for future confiscation - How can it serve ANY other purpose?"

Tags: