S.O.S

Started by davidlt89, April 11, 2016, 04:25:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davidlt89

Nothing like a little S.O.S after a hard day of trapping. (AKA chipped beef), but I am sure I did not have to explain that to our ex servicemen ;)
I usually make it myself but found it in a can in a store I frequent and it makes it real easy to prepare. I have four pieces of toast, 4 eggs, and 3/4 of can on this plate. God Bless.
Romans 12:2

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

Had to google SOS....

:MOGRIN:
Turvey Stalking
Learn from the Limeys or the Canucks, or the Aussies, or the Kiwis, or the...
                   "The ONLY reason to register a firearm is for future confiscation - How can it serve ANY other purpose?"

gitano

A WWII USGI-coined term and acronym.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

davidlt89

My dad used to talk about it after vietnam all the time and make it. I had it almost every morning on ship. It was that or corned beef hash. God bless.
Romans 12:2

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

Tags: