Golly g

Started by drinksgin (deceased), January 05, 2016, 08:12:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drinksgin (deceased)

Isn't it great, a certified homicidal maniac has icbm's and a hydrogen bomb.

:sarc:  :cens:
NRA life, TSRA life, SAF life, GOA, CCRKBA, DEF -CON

gitano

Be nicer than necessary.

drinksgin (deceased)

Kim Jung Un, mr. nice guy hisself.

sakorick

And Ohbama wants more background checks on all us good guys. As he explained, if I gave a 22 rifle to my grandchild, by law I would have to do a background check on him/her and report that check to the ATF.....and he cried.....that makes it worth it. Over 1,700 Babies and children under 5: 461 5-9: 433 10-15: 890  a year are killed in automobile crashes per year and no politicians cry about them. Ohbama is no better than Kim Jung Un.
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

farmboy

Better yet north Korea has a missile system capable of delivering a nuke as far east as Chicago! That was reported about five years ago in the papers here.  So what do you think about this scenario north Korea want to show off its power. Decides to do a nuclear strike. They know they send one to the USA they will be totally destroyed. What's close and they can show the world they have the big hammer. Well a Canadian city pick one that is far enough north so fallout is not a problem. Would the USA retaliatory measures or make a deal so they don't lose a city? Past time for us to get an icbm carting sub.

drinksgin (deceased)

Humm, I suppose even those who are on the chopping block could be just a bit paranoid.
Surely Un would never do some such thing, just because he had his uncle, by marriage, eaten alive by dogs while he watched and giggled is no reason to think he is a blood thirsty maniac.

sakorick

Quote from: farmboy;142705Better yet north Korea has a missile system capable of delivering a nuke as far east as Chicago! That was reported about five years ago in the papers here.  So what do you think about this scenario north Korea want to show off its power. Decides to do a nuclear strike. They know they send one to the USA they will be totally destroyed. What's close and they can show the world they have the big hammer. Well a Canadian city pick one that is far enough north so fallout is not a problem. Would the USA retaliatory measures or make a deal so they don't lose a city? Past time for us to get an icbm carting sub.

They haven't got a missile to make it as far as Japan yet. We are watching them like you wouldn't believe. The H bomb they "made"will be proved as a hoax IMHO.

gitano

I'm with joe_bloggs on this one. My son-in-law is in fact a "rocket scientist" and knows rocket engines. Getting a rocket to hit even "horse-shoes" close to where you want it to is no small feat. I'm confident that the idiot on North Korea couldn't hit Hawaii, let alone even Anchorage. Furthermore, I am absolutely certain that if ANYONE 'hit' Canada, the people of the US would make a very aggressive response. Both because Americans "like" Canadians, and because it would be too close for comfort.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

drinksgin (deceased)

The response may be that,AFTER  the current president is gone, until then , I would just expect some serious hand wringing and a bunch of platitudes.
Color me skeptic.

sakorick

Quote from: drinksgin;142710The response may be that,AFTER  the current president is gone
Color me skeptic.

Roosevelt used WWII to hang around for 4 terms. All we need is the economy to collapse or the Muslims to go whack and watch out....color me skeptic as well.

farmboy

Tapadong two has the range to hit north America. No matter what, it is time for the left wing in this country to look outside get some fresh air and realize this country does not need to solely rely on the USA and to a lesser extent the UK for our defense.

gitano

The last I heard, North Korea was unable to get a rocket to travel the distance from NK to Japan. The last test shots, supposedly for demonstrating how long Kim Un's crank is, couldn't reach the Sea of Japan. Having a rocket ENGINE that has the oomph to go "x" miles, is not the same as actually getting the rocket to travel that far. Rockets are fairly difficult to control. I honestly don't think NK has the technical sophistication to 'make it happen' half way here, let alone all the way and actually hit something other than randomly.

As for Canada's dependence on others for national defense: 1) Probably not something for Americans to legitimately comment on, and 2) It's a helluva lot cheaper to let someone else do it. Risky maybe, but way, WAY cheaper! In the case of missile defense, I think for our own self-interest we've got Canada covered. At no cost (that we know of), to Canadians.

I honestly believe that even Barrack Hussein Obama (actually those around him) would bomb NK "back to the stone age" if they launched a nuclear warhead toward North America. ALL/ANY of NA.

But I've been wrong before!

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

Paul Hoskins

Someone needs to slap this little NK sausage back to reality & show him he's a nobody after all. .....Paul H

Tags: