The mundane chores of Sakorick

Started by sakorick, December 18, 2015, 07:09:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sakorick

Twice a year the black 55 gallon drums in the sunroom need topped off. They took 14 gallons this morning. There are two secrets to the sunroom ....sunny days and full barrels. The barrels heat during the day then keep the room at around 50-60F during the coldest of nights. The red geraniums are 5 years old and the white ones I raised from seed last Winter. They flourish in the sunroom. which leads into my next mundane chore, trimming the dead blossoms. That done now I can do some exciting gun restoration!

Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

gitano

Be nicer than necessary.

Brithunter

We call them a conservatory here. Good idea on the water barrels will have to give that some thought for mothers conservatory.
Go Get them Floyd!

sakorick

Quote from: Brithunter;142480We call them a conservatory here. Good idea on the water barrels will have to give that some thought for mothers conservatory.

Not my idea....I'm not that smart. I picked it up on the internet. It's the most effective free heat I have ever come across.
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

Brithunter

Explained it to Mother and once we get the furniture that is currently stored in there out will be placing a water barrel in there. Will clean it off then prime with plastic primer and paint it a nice colour for her. Our conservatory is carpeted and although it has some plants in is more for sitting and enjoying the sun in.
Go Get them Floyd!

Tags: