Good Morning Everyone!!!!

Started by Dragonfly, February 07, 2005, 08:16:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dragonfly

Howse about some breakfast here???

I'll do the cooking if some one will clean up the mess and dishes. :D

How about some pan fried tenderloin, eggs of any style, cat head biscuits, cow butter, grits on the side, pan fried taters,  cow butter and home made apple butter.   I've got the coffee on and it's hot!!! And we have OJ, milk and any other breakfast beverage you would like.

There's going to be rain in the New South today!!! Temp is 52o at the moment but it got up in the 60s yesterday.  A beautiful day!!!

Hope everyone gets filled up and ready for Monday!!!

Everyone have a GREAT DAY!!!

Alboy

Check the dishes to me. Damp and cool here. Mid 50's overcast with intermittant drizzle and rain. That is a new word I learned from the weather guesser. It means he don't know either, I think.

Managed to melt down a lot of wheel weights this weekend but still less than half way through. Will have to weigh to be sure but have at least 32 pounds melted and put into biscuits for the casting pot. Slowest part is skimming off the old attaching clips. Keeps a fella busy and out of bars so must be a good thing.

Got almost 2 dozen duck decoys rerigged for next season while doing the lead. Multi tasking, is it a blessing or a curse?
Alboy
BLACKPOWDER WATERFOWLER
KATY TEXAS PRAIRIE

THIS TOO SHALL PASS

drinksgin (deceased)

Alboy;
I just got through cleaning up 97 muffins [a muffin mold is about 2 lbs] of ww's. To get the clips out, I have a pretty strong magnet I hold with a pair of vise grips, pass it over the pot real easy, and then use a welding glove on my left hand to remove them into a steel bucket.
Much faster than trying to pick them out with a pair of needlenose pliers.
Don

:D
NRA life, TSRA life, SAF life, GOA, CCRKBA, DEF -CON

Alboy

Well i actually use a big spoon to dip them out but think that now i need to buy a magnet. Duh that is so simple no wonder I never thought of it. Thanks for the heads up.
Alboy
BLACKPOWDER WATERFOWLER
KATY TEXAS PRAIRIE

THIS TOO SHALL PASS

Tags: