Weather

Started by drinksgin (deceased), April 24, 2015, 04:42:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drinksgin (deceased)

David and Ashlee,are you having a nice time?.
Weather radio seems to expect a mess  in northern Maine.
NRA life, TSRA life, SAF life, GOA, CCRKBA, DEF -CON

apeters24

Agh...  Rained all day yesterday, and it's gone back and forth between snowing and raining today.  It's supposed to be nice while I'm on vacation!  I haven't even left my house in two days.  

The extended forecast...  Is well...  Hopeful?  Or not.  :(

drinksgin (deceased)

Somehow, it does not really sound as though it is spring,at least not for here, we shall be flirting with 90' for the next few days.

davidlt89

I have been pretty satisfied with the weather Don!!! Great weather for checking traps, I only sweat minimally. Only problem is it is keeping the water high!!! I like 45-50 degrees!!!! Pretty soon were going to get that unbearable heat in the high 70's and 80's!!!!! God Bless.
Romans 12:2

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

apeters24

I'd take some of that 90° you're speaking of, Don!

drinksgin (deceased)

90" is not bad, however, usually we get some 100"+ , not much, but some.
The bigest problem is when it gets much over 90" the tomatoes stop setting new fruit, but the peppers just say, bring it on, just keep the water going!

Paul Hoskins

Our weather around here sucks for the most part. The temp's. have ranged from 25 to 77 degrees off & on since March 1st. Winter finally broke but this infernal rain doesn't know when to quit. I haven't done anything in the garden yet. I refuse to work in mud in a garden. Only weeds will grow in this weather anyway.    .....Paul H

apeters24

How's this for a change in temps?

The warning symbol is for "hazardous fire risk."  Apparently the rain we got ALL THROUGH April wasn't enough?  

This is MY kind of weather!

Paul Hoskins

Ashley, glad you're getting some nice weather now. It's in the mid 80's here now. Muffin & I planted corn today & set out about 56 onion sets. Clouding up now & supposed to rain this evening. Guess I'll go catch a few bluegills tomorrow.  ......Paul H

sakorick

Quote from: Paul Hoskins;139123Ashley, glad you're getting some nice weather now. It's in the mid 80's here now. Muffin & I planted corn today & set out about 56 onion sets. Clouding up now & supposed to rain this evening. Guess I'll go catch a few bluegills tomorrow.  ......Paul H

I may just do the same thing!
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

gitano

Grr....

Wishing you both the best fishing!

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

davidlt89

yep! nice to get some decent weather although it was a little hot today in waders. I got my new pair last thursday but got a size smaller and they fit right to my body, ironically I did not sweat as much as  I do in bigger ones!!! Paul, I take it no bluegill for you buddy? Of course you are the only one i have seen with an actual boat load of salmon on this forum!!! its not all that bad! God Bless.
Romans 12:2

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

gitano

Yahbut, that boatload doesn't happen very often. Like only three or four times in the past 20 years.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

apeters24

I have to say, I'm not pleased waking up to this.  Maine weather for ya.

Paul Hoskins

Ashley, I feel for you but you can keep it up there. It was 55 deg. here this morning but I didn't get up till 5 AM. It was 44 deg. a few mornings ago. Supposed to hit 78 deg. for a high today. ......Paul H

Tags: