Ugly Guns

Started by gitano, March 08, 2015, 01:09:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gitano

I'm going to start a thread on "ugly" guns. All are welcome to contribute. Let's keep the "slander" to a minimum as "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" as is the "ugly". Calling a GUN ugly does NOT reflect on the owner OR on those that don't find that gun ugly. I'm going to be very hard-nosed, (I will delete without explanation or discussion), about posts that get personal.

Here's my start:

I am having a difficult time conceiving of how one could manufacture a gun uglier than this: http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=472019110

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

recoil junky

788's are ugly, but oh my, do they ever shoot pretty!!!

So, that makes them "pretty ugly" right? :MOGRIN:

RJ
When you go afield, take the kids and please......................................wear your seatbelts.
Northwest Colorado.............Where the wapiti roam and deer and antelope run amuck. :undecided:  
Proud father of a soldier medic in The 82nd Airborne 325th AIR White Falcons :army:

Jorge in Oz

Any military bolt action rifles made by the French.
"The Germans brought the best hunting rifle to the war. The Americans brought the best target rifle. The British brought the best battle rifle!"

"The early church was married to poverty, prisons and persecutions. Today, the church is married to prosperity, personality, and popularity." ― Leonard Ravenhill

drinksgin (deceased)

Is that made by the Russians?
It does appear to be something they would equip their astronauts with, actually, it appears similar to some thing the U.S. used to issue.
NRA life, TSRA life, SAF life, GOA, CCRKBA, DEF -CON

gitano

I can't figure out what's going on with these posts. Something VERY strange.

QuoteAny military bolt action rifles made by the French.
Couldn't agree more!

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

Paul Hoskins

I'll have to agree the French didn't incorporate beauty in their military arms. The Italian military never gave it a thought either apparently. I think the ugliest thing I ever owned  was an Egyptian bolt action. Can't remember what the model was or the cartridge but seems like the bullets were 0.329 diameter. The entire thing was about as homely as a gun can get. I know nothing of the "gun" posted by Gitano except it's ugly. .....Paul H

sakorick

I have no clue what this is, however, it is seriously UGLY
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

Paul Hoskins

That's a gun? Looks like a deformed snake or something to me. You're right Rick. UGLY!!!.....Paul H

gitano

I think that's a 'tricked-out' Ruger 10/22. I know that's a "De-Resonator" on the muzzle.

This is the third time I've posted the picture of this rifle in this thread. Let's see if it makes it this time.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

gitano

Be nicer than necessary.

drinksgin (deceased)

I do not have a picture, but look on Able Ammo rifles site, the Mossberg 464SPX , .22 is in the competition.
NRA life, TSRA life, SAF life, GOA, CCRKBA, DEF -CON

gitano

Yeah, I saw that one.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

Paul Hoskins

I wouldn't even allow that "thing" in the house. Looks like someone used different parts of prosthetic legs to make it. .....Paul H

Jorge in Oz

I like this version of the Mossberg 464. We are not allowed ARs here in Oz but I do like this version of that ugly rifle.

[ATTACH]13904[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]13905[/ATTACH]
"The Germans brought the best hunting rifle to the war. The Americans brought the best target rifle. The British brought the best battle rifle!"

"The early church was married to poverty, prisons and persecutions. Today, the church is married to prosperity, personality, and popularity." ― Leonard Ravenhill

gitano

Would that be considered an "AR" in OZ?

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

Tags: