Checkup

Started by drinksgin (deceased), February 02, 2015, 06:49:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drinksgin (deceased)

I went   in for a 6 months checkup today, after I blacked out and totaled my car  in May the state had me go through a bunch of tests.
All came out with no problems.
The DR. today told me I am fine and put the next checkup off for a year.
:MOGRIN:
NRA life, TSRA life, SAF life, GOA, CCRKBA, DEF -CON

gitano

Congratulations! But you might want to get a second opinion on that "fine" part. ;)

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

drinksgin (deceased)

Alboy

Quote from: gitano;137133Congratulations! But you might want to get a second opinion on that "fine" part. ;)

Paul

I think he has a point!
Alboy
BLACKPOWDER WATERFOWLER
KATY TEXAS PRAIRIE

THIS TOO SHALL PASS

Alboy

Quote from: drinksgin;137134Smardas!

For Gitano that is a given
Alboy
BLACKPOWDER WATERFOWLER
KATY TEXAS PRAIRIE

THIS TOO SHALL PASS

gitano

Be nicer than necessary.

drinksgin (deceased)

U,2,Al?
NO fair ganging up on me!

recoil junky

That's great news!!

RJ
When you go afield, take the kids and please......................................wear your seatbelts.
Northwest Colorado.............Where the wapiti roam and deer and antelope run amuck. :undecided:  
Proud father of a soldier medic in The 82nd Airborne 325th AIR White Falcons :army:

davidlt89

Awesome to hear Al!!!! we need ya around here!!!!
QuoteSmardas!
May be the pot calling the kettle black!;)
God Bless.
Romans 12:2

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

Paul Hoskins

Glad you got the ok on the checkup, Don. I got my checkup by the family doctor yesterday for the heart attack. He can't believe how well I'm doing. I had to remind him he wasn't in here looking out. Actually, I feel better than I have in a couple years. At my age, doctors think if you can put your socks on in the morning, you're doing fine.  ......Paul H

gitano

QuoteAt my age, doctors think if you can put your socks on in the morning, you're doing fine. ......Paul H
It ain't just at "your age"! I'm continually impressed with how impressed doctors are that I can walk and chew gum at the same time. Either they deal with a LOT of people that are REALLY bad off, or that 'attitude' is some kind of 'technique'. When was it we learned not to trust doctors?

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

Tags: