Gob on Sunscreen!

Started by sakorick, January 14, 2015, 06:25:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sakorick

Don't go through this.....cancer tumors are not good....I'm going bird hunting tomorrow for a few days.....self portrait.
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

Man that looks uncomfortable...
Turvey Stalking
Learn from the Limeys or the Canucks, or the Aussies, or the Kiwis, or the...
                   "The ONLY reason to register a firearm is for future confiscation - How can it serve ANY other purpose?"

sakorick

It could be worse.....off to find some birds.....back on Saturday.

gitano

Yeah, I was concerned when you said "I have a lump under my ear." I assume 'they' got it all?

What kinda birds, pheasants or other upland birds or ducks?

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

22hornet

How are you travelling now Rick?
"Belief:" faith in something taught, as opposed to "knowledge:" which is awareness borne of experience.

sakorick

We hunted a day and 1/2 and picked up 3 Roosters and 4 Quail. Poor shooting especially from me.:frown. Nice Sunrise this AM in NC Kansas!

Brithunter

Sorry to hear this Rick. Hope you fully recover soonest!

Dad has been under the skin clinc for years now. They freeze of his small growths due to sun damage. He spen from some time in 42 until nigh on 47 out in the Far East, India, Burhma, Malaya, Java then back to Mlaya on anti terrorist duties. No sun screen of course. He has had to have some surgically removed though.
Go Get them Floyd!

Paul Hoskins

Hope you're getting sorted out now, Rick. I'm beginning to wonder about the stint they put in my heart last month now. Something doesn't "feel" right any more.   .....Paul H

Tags: