The 9760 STS

Started by sakorick, October 26, 2014, 10:11:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sakorick

I have flown a Jet Helicopter, a 4 engine turboprop and several other multiengine aircraft but none compare to a 1/4 million dollar combine. Here I am making a few rounds on Junior's STS. Looks like an excellent harvest this year.

Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

Turvey Stalking
Learn from the Limeys or the Canucks, or the Aussies, or the Kiwis, or the...
                   "The ONLY reason to register a firearm is for future confiscation - How can it serve ANY other purpose?"

noel

Better to have a gun and not need it, than to need a gun and not have it!
member;National Fiirearms Assocciation
Ontario Federation of Anglers and Hunters
gun owners of Canada
North American Hunting Club

Paul Hoskins

Rick, looks like a brand new machine. No scratches in the paint & no dirt on the tires. Most of the beans around here have been picked already. Lot of corn still standing tho. ...Thanks for sharing. .....Paul H

Jorge in Oz

I love it. My dad use to service and repair John Deere and Caterpillar machinery and managed the leasing of the machinery to councils and farmers.

As a 4 year old I use to hitch a ride on the John Deere Harvesters. Awesome memories.

Thanks for sharing Rick.

Cheers

Jorge
"The Germans brought the best hunting rifle to the war. The Americans brought the best target rifle. The British brought the best battle rifle!"

"The early church was married to poverty, prisons and persecutions. Today, the church is married to prosperity, personality, and popularity." ― Leonard Ravenhill

Tags: