I'll call this thread 'Blame Gitano'

Started by j0e_bl0ggs (deceased), April 30, 2014, 03:17:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

Coz it is all his fault...

Things I have had to make for the new toy.
Press will be next.

Turvey Stalking
Learn from the Limeys or the Canucks, or the Aussies, or the Kiwis, or the...
                   "The ONLY reason to register a firearm is for future confiscation - How can it serve ANY other purpose?"

Bill Thibeault

Gosh, those things look darn nice!!!  What the hell are they???

Regards,
Bill Thibeault
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."(George Orwell)

sakorick

Quote from: Bill Thibeault;132252Gosh, those things look darn nice!!!  What the hell are they???

Regards,
Bill Thibeault

They are special special tools that only enjuneers understand!:yes: Regards, Rick.
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

sakorick

The one on the left looks like a tool for putting a bend in things. The one on the right is very obvious as it cannot have a purpose.:eek: Regards, Rick.

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

Oh c'mon youse guys you should know better...
Turvey Stalking
                   "The ONLY reason to register a firearm is for future confiscation - How can it serve ANY other purpose?"

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

Turvey Stalking

sakorick

AhHa! They are used in tandem! How clever. Regards, Rick.

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

Turvey Stalking

sakorick

I haven't the slightest clue only that it looks fiendishly clever.

gitano

"The press will be next" is the clue, but it's a pretty slim one nonetheless.

I assume "It's all his fault" refers to me. Combine the clue and the assumption, and you come up with something for a bow. Honestly, I don't know what it is either. I THINK it is a jig to be used to precisely set the limbs, but that is a wild stab in the dark.

Paul

Since the 'thing' on the left looks like it attached to a limb, it could be some sort of alignment tool.
Be nicer than necessary.

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

Just a clamp to hold the bow so that I can 'work' on it and yep all your fault!

Will post a pic of it in action later...
Turvey Stalking

gitano

I get it. The part on the right is clamped in a vise, and the part on the left holds the bow by one of its limbs.

Cool!

Paul

Sheesh! I can see, now that I read the thread title, that there was no 'assumption' necessary. In my defense, I access most of these posts from my email, and don't read the titles in the email, just that there is a "new post".

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

Turvey Stalking

Hunterbug

I knew what it was. :) Joe, I blame him all the time too. :D
Ask not what your government can do for you. Ask how your government can go away and get out of your life.

The unarmed man is is not only defenseless, he is also contemptible.
Niccolo Machiavelli

sakorick

Good job Joe. Man I wished I had the ...... no, never mind I am about creative as a mouse. :eek:Regards, Rick.

Tags: