Happy Birthday...

Started by j0e_bl0ggs (deceased), December 18, 2013, 11:24:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

j0e_bl0ggs (deceased)

Paul Hoskins, many happy returns!
Turvey Stalking
Learn from the Limeys or the Canucks, or the Aussies, or the Kiwis, or the...
                   "The ONLY reason to register a firearm is for future confiscation - How can it serve ANY other purpose?"

gitano

I'm gonna give that boy a call today!

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

Alboy

Alboy
BLACKPOWDER WATERFOWLER
KATY TEXAS PRAIRIE

THIS TOO SHALL PASS

drinksgin (deceased)

Happy birthday!
Ain't you glad your name is not Updike?

;<)
NRA life, TSRA life, SAF life, GOA, CCRKBA, DEF -CON

davidlt89

Happy birthday Paul!!!! God Bless.
Romans 12:2

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

Paul Hoskins

Thanks for all the cheer, guy's. It was a pretty good day but I didn't get a new gun. A man always needs a new gun but I don't know what I'm gonna do with the ones I already have. .....Again thanks to all of you. ......Paul H

sakorick

Quote from: Paul Hoskins;129944Thanks for all the cheer, guy's. It was a pretty good day but I didn't get a new gun. A man always needs a new gun but I don't know what I'm gonna do with the ones I already have. .....Again thanks to all of you. ......Paul H
Happy B'day, Paul...belated. We have the same problem with guns! And Merry Christmas to you and yours. Regards, Rick.
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

davidlt89

QuoteI don't know what I'm gonna do with the ones I already have.
you would not happen to have one in .17 remington, .204 ruger, or .223 remington you would be willing to part with? God Bless.
Romans 12:2

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

Tags: