Kombi #6

Started by kombi1976, February 15, 2013, 04:40:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kombi1976

I thought I'd let you know that we're excited to be expecting our 6th child in early July. The missus wanted one last baby and, well, we make nice kids.....at least we think so. Those of you religiously inclined we'd love for you to thank God for this blessing and pray my missus and the baby remain safe.
Cheers & God Bless
22lr ~ 22 Hornet ~ 25-20 ~ 303/25 ~ 7mm-08 ~ 303 British ~ 310 Cadet ~ 9.3x62 ~ 450/400 N.E. 3"

davidlt89

Goodness sake man!!!! congratulations you two!!!! you know we have 3, my wife requested awhile back we "not make anymore", love'em to death but 3 has our hands full!!!!! God Bless.
Romans 12:2

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

RatherBHuntin

Well congratulations, you will have a quiver full now.  Thats a lot of rifles your gonna need to be buying, just think of the flight of shooters your going to have when they all get of age.
Glenn

"Politics is supposed to be the world\'s second oldest profession.  I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
Ronald Reagan

22hornet

Congrats Kombi. :cool:

Maybe it's time to by a TV with the baby bonus?

Did you ever get your T3 in 7mm08?
"Belief:" faith in something taught, as opposed to "knowledge:" which is awareness borne of experience.

Jamie.270

Prayers sent, for all involved.

Congrats,...!
QuoteRestrictive gun laws that leave good people helpless, don\'t have the power to render bad people harmless.

To believe otherwise is folly. --  Me

buffalo bob

best wishes and prayers for mom and baby to be.  you should spend some time on the internet and find out what causes this.

kombi1976

Thanks for the prayers and congratulations, folks.
Believe it or not, many years ago before kids and wives and other lifestyle alterations I was decided upon having 2 kids, 3 at the most.
Well, 2 or 3 came and then so did 4......and 5 too.
My wife is comfortable being pregnant and loves our kids.
She aint so mad on other people's but dotes on ours.
And my goodness they are all cute, especially #5 as she was our only girl.
But it wasn't all my wife's fault.
To use a metaphor, if you play with the hose someone is bound to get wet.
Actually, that's a bad metaphor......it's more like a euphemism, and euphemisms are dangerous things. ;)
Anyway, this is the last one.
We're hoping for a girl as a playmate for Tia (#5) but she mixes it up (or should that be minxs it up) with the boys so 'we'll be satisfied with what God blesses us with.
Oh, and we have 3 TVs already.
Perhaps I need a PS3 and GT5 to go with them?:greentongue:
Actually for the baby bonus I'm thinking maybe a Leslie speaker, or a Ruger No1a in 303 British, or a trade rifle-style Martini in 303 with a quarter rib and scout scope, or a Gibson Les Paul Custom.
Gee, I may even use it to get the rust in my '62 Panel repaired.
Cheers & God Bless
22lr ~ 22 Hornet ~ 25-20 ~ 303/25 ~ 7mm-08 ~ 303 British ~ 310 Cadet ~ 9.3x62 ~ 450/400 N.E. 3"

kombi1976

Oh, btw, 22hornet, the Tikka T3 Lite Stainless is sitting at Safari Firearms as I type this, waiting for my PTA to arrive so I can go pick it up. Then all I need is a Leupold scope (nod and a wink to a specific person!) and it'll be ready for deer season.

Thanks Bob, and wilco.
Cheers & God Bless

drinksgin (deceased)

Have you started shopping for a small surplus school bus for family use?
People here used to get by by just telling the little varmits to climb in the bed of the pickup but the statist nannys have made that a no-no!
NRA life, TSRA life, SAF life, GOA, CCRKBA, DEF -CON

kombi1976

We already have an 8-seat '98 LWB VW Transporter but it's getting tired so we'll probably opt for a 9-seat LWB VW Caravelle. Twin turbo 2.0litre diesel.....500 freeway miles on a tank & plenty of torque for towing.
Cheers & God Bless

sakorick

Quote from: kombi1976;124154We already have an 8-seat '98 LWB VW Transporter but it's getting tired so we'll probably opt for a 9-seat LWB VW Caravelle. Twin turbo 2.0litre diesel.....500 freeway miles on a tank & plenty of torque for towing.

Well, with 8 people, games, diapers, milk bottles and luggage, probably closer to 400 miles on a tank.:MOGRIN: Best wishes to you all! Regards, Rick.
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

Fieldmor77

Congrats to you and your wife Kombi, i think you deserve a medal, two was plenty for us, i did work with a fella once who had eleven kids, which was just plain unbelievable!

kombi1976

Thanks, mate. But 11 kids IS unvbelievable! :(
Cheers & God Bless

davidlt89

QuoteThen all I need is a Leupold scope (nod and a wink to a specific person!)
locked and loaded buddy!!!!!!! God Bless.
Romans 12:2

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

drinksgin (deceased)

Kombi, you should have known the Smetaks, they had 18 kids and lived in a 4 room house.
Of course, some grew up and left home, but there were PLENTY on hand for many years.
NRA life, TSRA life, SAF life, GOA, CCRKBA, DEF -CON

Tags: