Sweet Sunday Breakfast

Started by 12 gauge, January 23, 2005, 03:49:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

12 gauge

Good morning THL!

This morning is sunny side eggs, bacon, grits with butter and biscuits with grape or strawberry jelly, with a side of the oj or coffee!

i hope you all have a great morning and day and god bless :D
"I only hunt and fish on days that end in \'Y\'"- 12 gauge

Kit

We-e-e-ellllllll thankee kindly!  I think I'll partake.... won't talk with my mouth full though......

Antler3

Thanks 12 Gauge, Those biscuits are sure good ! You have a good day too! ;)
ANTLER 3

LLANOJOHN (deceased)

12 Gauge,

You done real good this AM, young feller! And a gracious good morning to all those who show up for the morning table fare!

Cool front done blew in last night/yesterday..........30 degrees and bright sunshine as I sit here with my first cup of go-juice ............ brrrrrrrr but not as bad as back east....them folks got clobbered.

Oh yeah--12 Gauge.....................really fine grits this morning! Appreciate it!

Ol' John

PS....WX UPDATE.......WOULD YOU BELIEVE ITS COLDER IN HONDO,TX THAN IT IS IN WESTERN MONTANA WHERE JAY EDWARD LIVES (40*) AND IN WASILLA, AK WHERE GITANO CALLS HOME.(37*)..........I MAY HAVE TO HEAD NORTH TO GET WARM!!
:D ............:( .............;) ......................:cool: ..................:rolleyes: ..................:D
Life Member-NRA-TSRA
Riflesmith-Bolt & Lever Centerfires Only
Left-Hand Creek Rifles
Mark Twain was right-"There is no such thing as too much good whiskey!"
My best advice.."Best to stay outta trees and offa windmills!"

Kit

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/4116247/detail.html

here's an article that'll wake ya'll up.  Bull Mastiff in UK delivers litter of 24 puppies, 20 survive...

Owner guy says he's a feeding robot. LOL. welcome to the world of 'the nurturer' in any home!
 ~Kit

12 gauge

Your welcome all!

there's an invention i heard that they are working on that they are feeding waste products and trash to a robot and it is actually making fuel out of that robot to manuever around!

There's no telling what the worlds technology will be like in the future, teh, in the future you wouldn't have to worry about making breakfast, i am sure there will be robots that all you have to do is set the time for them to make it and what you want and just like the coffee pot that goes off when you want, as soon as you wake up there will be breakfast just waiting on you!

And for the lazy people, when the mrs. says to shovel snow, you got a robot for that!! ;) :p

Everyone have a great day and god bless :D

RumRunner

That's a right nice little spread there 12 Gauge. Thank ya kindly.

We ain't got the real cold that the rest of ya are getting, but we have enough rain to go around this year. Tuesday of last week, we got 6.27" in a 14 hour peroid on Hood Canal.

I saw on TV where we had lost all the snow pack we had gained so far this year in the mountains. Ski slopes are closing for the first time in history, at this early date.
The outlook is not good for the Pacific Northwest for this coming year either.

Don't know how Kit is fareing on the other side of the mountain, it's the difference of night and day between that 300 mile stretch of woods, You go from Rain Forest to High desert real quick.

Ol' John, I'm sure you're welcome to head this way...iff'n you can do the back stroke.
Walk softly and carry a big ol\' Smoothbore!

Dragonfly

Thanks for the grub 12ga.  And GRITS!!!!:D

We're on the cold side too Hondo. 26o is going to be the high today but later in the week...60o HOORAY!!!

As the old sayin around here goes, "if you don't like the weather today, just stick around a few days an you're goin' to love it!!"

We missed the big snow. Only a smiggin last night.  Just enough to put a little snow on the barn roof.  But the wind? Blew hard enough to "blow a turkey into a fruit jar":D

Everyone have a great day!!!!

12 gauge

Quote from: DragonflyThanks for the grub 12ga. And GRITS!!!!:D

We're on the cold side too Hondo. 26o is going to be the high today but later in the week...60o HOORAY!!!

As the old sayin around here goes, "if you don't like the weather today, just stick around a few days an you're goin' to love it!!"

We missed the big snow. Only a smiggin last night. Just enough to put a little snow on the barn roof. But the wind? Blew hard enough to "blow a turkey into a fruit jar":D

Everyone have a great day!!!!
Your welcome all!

Nope didn't forget your grits draggy! ;)

It is cold here, 10 degrees with winds blowing 30-40 mph and the wind chill is -4! I am staying inside!

I hope everyone has a great day today and god bless! :D

Dragonfly

I'm staying inside too 12ga.  This big wind might just blow little ol' me away!!!:D

We're gettting geared up for Philly and Atlanta to hit the football field shorty!!!

Hunterbug

Good morning everyone. 12ga, thanx for the breakfast. It's 61 here and it's supposed to get up to 65 today. I have to work so I won't get to watch the playoff games but they should be good. Go Steelers! Well, I'd better get moving. Everyone have a great day, see ya!
Ask not what your government can do for you. Ask how your government can go away and get out of your life.

The unarmed man is is not only defenseless, he is also contemptible.
Niccolo Machiavelli

Kit

Quote from: RumRunnerI saw on TV where we had lost all the snow pack we had gained so far this year in the mountains. Ski slopes are closing for the first time in history, at this early date.
 The outlook is not good for the Pacific Northwest for this coming year either.

Don't know how Kit is fareing on the other side of the mountain, it's the difference of night and day between that 300 mile stretch of woods, You go from Rain Forest to High desert real quick.
We don't know either as we have not been able to see a thing for days.  The fog changes from grey to white and back again, though.

Yes, the ski economy is hit hard now, the pass was closed for flooding on a 70 mile stretch of the freeway the other day, and  this photo below was  south of us when a pickup *probably* tried to avoid falling rocks at about 6 AM, instead  doing a head-on into the fog and a loaded semi truck (which went into the river - the photo)

Last week we were frozen and 5" of snow, which is still melting now and (since you all know I measure the outside temp by how much heat I need):

We had the doors and windows open with a fan on yesterday for a half-hour (chasing out burnt-bacon smoke) and we were so comfy I forgot to shut the window or turn back on the heat 'till late.  So it kinda looks and feels like spring.  My cat is going crazy with a seeming spring fever, and I have to wonder once again if these felines have a way to hide 'something' from the vet who is supposedly neutering them.  

But anyway, here is one more reason to either stay home or be extremely careful in those freezing-raining-whatevers.  My fav auto repair shop does towing and had told me that their towing income had taken a major hit by the use of new traction products the DOT uses on the freeway.  I suspect this one recovery job made up for some of that, although sadly, both drivers died:
 http://www.kvnews.com/articles/2005/01/20/news/news01.txt

12 gauge

now that's a tragedy!

i am praying for those two guys and their family..

You all are welcome for the breakfast!

God bless :D

Dragonfly

Oh my what an accident!!!

No Kit cats just crave grass.  Ours go out for a while and come back inside where it's warm.

In the summer time they want to stay out all the time but I always get them in at night.  They like to run with the wild life around here. :D
OH and if your cat is a male...they just neuter them not take the "call of the wild" out of them. :D

Tags: