few doves

Started by buckshot roberts, September 15, 2012, 08:50:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

buckshot roberts

I set out to take a few squirrels the other morning at my favorite spot only to find a bow hunter set up, not to weast the morning,

I went over to another friend place, were few doves were hanging around, a few was not the word, I set out to walk across one of the fields,

and flushed out a large group of doves, way to many for just one hunter,

I talked with the landowner about coming back with some more hunters, and got the ok...Ron
We got too complicated......It\'s all way over rated....I like the old and out dated way of life........I miss back when..

gitano

Can I be one of them? :)

I cut my wing-shooting teeth on doves and pigeons.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

davidlt89

excellent job Ron!!!! look like a tasty little bird! God Bless.
Romans 12:2

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

JaDub

Awesome Rob.   I used to do A LOT of dove hunting in Florida.  I really miss it here in Colorado.  If the Eurasian Collared or  Ringneck doves get any thicker here I think I`ll have to approach a few land owners...............    especially since there are NO bag limits and the season is open nearly year round.

Nothing like a squab breast tied up in Bacon .  MMMM   MMMMM  GOOD!

Tags: