David....?????

Started by Vermonster, August 28, 2012, 11:53:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vermonster

Well?????  Season's been open a day and a half, and no photo of that bear being dad yet. You disappoint me...... ;)

How'd opening day go?  Did you get out?

davidlt89

Well now!!!!! Good to hear from you Shawn! I did indeed go out opening day!!! This has been a "funny" year for me indeed. The first bait I set out got hit once in two weeks, So I moved it to caribou with a little over one week left before the season opened. I went to check on it one night and noticed "red ribbon" marking off a line!!! I was pretty sure what was but when I came back the next day, you could here the philibuster just a cuttin down the trees. I don't know how many acres they clear cut, and this was about 10 yards from my bait barrel. Luckily, my friend had set out another bait besides his for both of us in case neither of our baits picked up. I sat on that monday. It had been hit 3 times since it has been out and i had some bear pictures. Nothing showed monday night. yesterday was my 13 year anniversary so I "opted" to stay home. I will back at it tonight and hopefully have some pictures and a story to post. My buddy who set this bait up took his bear monday at about 4:30, he is continuing to bait that stand since it had a lot of bear going to it. Hopefully between the two baits, I can come up with a bear. God Bless.

QuoteYou disappoint me......
dont feel special, I disappoint a lot of people!:grin:
Romans 12:2

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

gitano

Quotedont feel special, I disappoint a lot of people!

:MOGRIN:

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

Tags: