Sad news about Daryl

Started by Daryl (deceased), July 28, 2012, 12:10:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daryl (deceased)

Daryl asked me to post and let everyone know he lost his battle with cancer this morning.  
I am having a hard time right now and not sure if or when I may check back in.  But the info I have now is that if anyone wanted to do something in his name he requested donations be made to either the American Cancer Society or the American Kidney Foundation in his name.

I am finding comfort in the fact that his is with his dad and grandad finding the perfect fishing hole.

Godspeed,

Janelle
A government that abrogates any of the Bill of Rights, with or without majoritarian approval, forever acts illegitimately, becomes tyrannical, and loses the moral right to govern-Jeffrey Snyder

RIP Linden33

klallen

horrible, horrible news.

thoughts and prayers go out.

k

22hornet

Very sad news. I really don't know what to say.
My condolences go out to you and your families.
Rest easy now Daryl.
"Belief:" faith in something taught, as opposed to "knowledge:" which is awareness borne of experience.

recoil junky

Jannelle, I am so sorry for your loss. Daryl will be missed by all the people he knew, but like you say he's with his Dad and Grandad now.

Happy fishing Daryl!!!

Recoil Junky
When you go afield, take the kids and please......................................wear your seatbelts.
Northwest Colorado.............Where the wapiti roam and deer and antelope run amuck. :undecided:  
Proud father of a soldier medic in The 82nd Airborne 325th AIR White Falcons :army:

LvrLover

He will be missed by all of us here . My condolences to the family.
"Live free or die: death is not the worst of evils." General John Stark

Alboy

Janelle thank you for posting this. God Bless you during these trying and sad times.
Alboy
BLACKPOWDER WATERFOWLER
KATY TEXAS PRAIRIE

THIS TOO SHALL PASS

RatherBHuntin

Janelle,
My sincerect condolences to you, your family.  I felt honored to have met Daryl and wished that we could have had the pleasure of hunting together, I can't imagine a better time than would have been had hunting coyotes with Daryl in Siera Vista.  Daryl has been the heart and soul of this community since it's inception more than ten years ago and he will be sorely missed by us.  He was a good man, and a man among men.
Glenn

"Politics is supposed to be the world\'s second oldest profession.  I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
Ronald Reagan

bowhunter 51

My heart is heavy with this great loss....He will be most certainly missed...BH51...
**********God Bless America**********
>>>>-----------Live to Hunt--------------->>
>>>>-----There is no off season--------->>

Jamie.270

Godspeed, and Happy Trails Daryl.
QuoteRestrictive gun laws that leave good people helpless, don\'t have the power to render bad people harmless.

To believe otherwise is folly. --  Me

davidlt89

My prayers are with you and your family!!!! Daryl will be greatly missed, he was a big part of why THL is what it is!!!!! Rest in peace Amigo!!! God Bless.
Romans 12:2

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

drinksgin (deceased)

Uh,Uh,Uh.
What can anyone really say?
NRA life, TSRA life, SAF life, GOA, CCRKBA, DEF -CON

buffalo bob

it is always sad to lose anybody, but at such a young age.  deepest sympathy to you.

noel

Better to have a gun and not need it, than to need a gun and not have it!
member;National Fiirearms Assocciation
Ontario Federation of Anglers and Hunters
gun owners of Canada
North American Hunting Club

Brithunter

This has come as a bit of a shock. never thought this would come to be.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
Go Get them Floyd!

sakorick

Quote from: Brithunter;121553This has come as a bit of a shock. never thought this would come to be.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Yes it is indeed. As with everyone else, my thoughts and prayers are with you. Regards, Rick.
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

Tags: