Where Do You Hunt in South Carolina

Started by irvingernie, May 17, 2012, 12:07:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

irvingernie

I'm a Disabled veteran and live in Simpsonville, ( Greenville county) South Carolina.  I came here to ask about a good place to hunt in the upstate of SC but haven't had many contacts or hits on my request.  If you know anywhere that's good in the upstate of SC  could you guys let me know?  I like to hunt deer, turkey most small came and hogs.  

I have two crossbows to hunt with or,  one for a friend in case he or she doesn't have one to hunt with.  I also hunt with firearms; shotgun, handgun,  rifle and muzzle loader.  

I'm also interested in someone who may be interested in hooking up for a hunt during the season, mostly deer, hogs and maybe turkey hunting.

I know I mentioned that i'm disabled but that doesn't mean that I'm not able to hunt as well as do my share of work.  The fact is I'm very capable of getting around on my own two feet and don't mind getting my hands dirty or, giving someone a helping hand.  I'm an ex Army Ranger and was even a Ranger instructor, I serverd 15 years before getting out and pursued a career in law enforcement afterwards.  But, two car accidents later I can no longer work as a cop but the Lord was with me and I'm here today, amen!

So, if you know anywhere and even want to hook up for a hunt just let me know, i'm in!

Thanks ,

Ernie

Tags: