Ducks This Morning

Started by RatherBHuntin, January 17, 2005, 08:51:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RatherBHuntin

Went out duck hunting this morning.  We managed to get 4 Ringnecks and a widgeon hen.  And a couple of sets of frozen toes.  And  a nice sunrise.  And a good time.  There was ice on the tank and a fine frost over everything.  Seemed to make the ducks a little sluggish.  We were hoping for soem Mallards but no luck.
Glenn

"Politics is supposed to be the world\'s second oldest profession.  I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
Ronald Reagan

Gmoney

That away Glenn! Where were ya'll up there....your own pond....a lake.....sounds like a good morning...I'm jealous
-Greg

Personal field testing trumps everything no matter what Field and Stream says, what your degree of perceived manhood is, or what your buddies think.

12 gauge

Good job Glenn!

Congrats! Way to Get R' Done! :D

Kill us more! ;)

God bless :D
"I only hunt and fish on days that end in \'Y\'"- 12 gauge

RatherBHuntin

A tank that is about a quarter mile from the overflow pools for Lake Nasworthy.  It's public, and aint much.  Sometimes it's hit or miss as far as ducks flying in or out of it.  It helps when there are folks on the lake hunting, they tend to push the birds over towards it.  It's out Knickerbocker past the airport.
Glenn

"Politics is supposed to be the world\'s second oldest profession.  I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
Ronald Reagan

Gmoney

Got you....good luck next time...
-Greg

Personal field testing trumps everything no matter what Field and Stream says, what your degree of perceived manhood is, or what your buddies think.

Tags: