April 19, 2011 - 09:46hrs
47° F
Elev 2311ft
2 year old bird 1¼" Spurs
25lbs
1 7/8" Beard (Beard Rot Due to Mites)

Mossberg® Mdl 500C 20ga
Wrights® SWARM™ .555" choke
Winchester® Supreme® High Velocity 3" Mag 1200fps 1 5/16oz #4 Pb (STH2034)
Shot at 42yds
Bird was dead before his beak hit the dirt!
Who needs Hevi•Shot®, Federal® Heavyweight®, Remington® Wingmaster HD®, Winchester® Xtended Range® or TSS?

Pb will "Git-r-Done"!

David
Only two defining forces have ever died for you:
1. Jesus Christ
2. The American Soldier, Sailor, Airman, & Marine
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

buckshot roberts

:yes:Nice tom......we've had way to much rain this season..to do any good...at this time........Ron
We got too complicated......It\'s all way over rated....I like the old and out dated way of life........I miss back when..

recoil junky

Perfect dawei. I've never had the pleasure of hunting turkeys, but your recipe for success looks good from where I sit!

RJ
When you go afield, take the kids and please......................................wear your seatbelts.
Northwest Colorado.............Where the wapiti roam and deer and antelope run amuck. :undecided:  
Proud father of a soldier medic in The 82nd Airborne 325th AIR White Falcons :army:

Alboy

Quote from: recoil junky;112749Perfect dawei. your recipe for success looks good from where I sit!

RJ

+1

Good job, old ways work well but don't sell as hot.
Alboy
BLACKPOWDER WATERFOWLER
KATY TEXAS PRAIRIE

THIS TOO SHALL PASS

JaDub

Nice going David.  Nothing like outsmarting a sly ole tom.  Last one I shot ended up in a smoker!!!  Wife thinks I`m a hero.  8-))

davidlt89

good looking bird!!!! they are really slaying them up in my parts, wish I could get out there!!! God bless.
Romans 12:2

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

knuckledragger

Beautiful bird!!!  Nice job.  How much of your calling was done with the barrel-mounted call?  KD
Not everyone gets a trophy.

dawei

Quote from: knuckledragger;112863Beautiful bird!!!  Nice job.  How much of your calling was done with the barrel-mounted call?  KD
All of it.
David
Only two defining forces have ever died for you:
1. Jesus Christ
2. The American Soldier, Sailor, Airman, & Marine
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Tags: