Police state proved

Started by Brithunter, March 26, 2011, 03:39:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brithunter

Hi All,

Well I now do not have any firearms at all the Police arrived mob handed assaulted me threatened my 76 year old mother and stripped the property of anything they fancied without even a warrant.

It seems that according to the county plods that hand loanding is illegal, normal smokeless powder like that H4381 are unstable and dangerous explosive so they called in the RAF bomb squad to take them away for destruction.

Possession of books like Ackely's handbook Vol11, The NRA Gunsmithing guide, Bolt action rifles by DeHass and the Firearm disassembly series books are illegal as they mean your manufacturing illegal guns and parts for them

One must not keep correspondence with the Police and licensing officers nor any firearms receipts nor a birth certificate and bank details as they have seized them too along with some computer books and guide. The even removed files from mother computer and then removed the Microsoft Works 4.5a Word processor programme from her computer. I had to do a reinstall this morning to get it to work.

Forgive me if I am a bot more absent than normal but it;s going to take time to work otu what they have taken as they have refused to give a receipt for anything.

I cannot find the 3- Pecar scope I brought that needs a re-build, it was boxed ready to ship the box is here the scope i am unable to find and it appears that £50 has gone missing from the tin in my drawer. Money i put aside for my now cancelled next months stalking outing.
Go Get them Floyd!

Jamie.270

Oh my gosh BH!!  Did they even mention any legal grounds for this?  Have you contacted a lawyer?

I knew the laws over there were strict but,...

Here's hoping you can get your stuff back.  I would be doing an inventory, and I hope you have records somewhere of serial numbers etc.

That sucks!
QuoteRestrictive gun laws that leave good people helpless, don\'t have the power to render bad people harmless.

To believe otherwise is folly. --  Me

buckshot roberts

We got too complicated......It\'s all way over rated....I like the old and out dated way of life........I miss back when..

RatherBHuntin

I am speechless.  You just lost your freedom from Unlawful Search and Siezure, Freedom of Expression and Right to Bare Arms all in one swift movement.  I am assuming you had some such rights, maybe laid out in the Magna Carta 800 years ago.  Eight Hundred years of the rule of law and progress wiped out.

My sincerest condolences, your country is no longer what you have held dear and supported all these years.  I know you have your family there and you could never leave them, but some day you need to just pack it in and come on over.  We may be down the same path, but hopefully it won't be so soon.
Glenn

"Politics is supposed to be the world\'s second oldest profession.  I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
Ronald Reagan

drinksgin (deceased)

What part of Russia do you live in?
Or is it Mexico?
Wherever it is, it is an uncivilized and lawless dictatorship similar to New York City, New Jersey, Chicago and coastal California.
MY BEST  WISHES, it is too much to hope you are ever made whole.

:Banghead::hanged::mad:
NRA life, TSRA life, SAF life, GOA, CCRKBA, DEF -CON

buffalo bob

how do we let all the ignorant sheep here know that this could very well happen here if we do not keep some sort of conterol over our government.   just who has been made safer by taking away all his firearms.  

Brithunter

Thank you for your support. Rights I am white and English so have no rights. They could not have done this to a Muslim...................... nope that would be racist. A terrorist would have a raft of lawyers up tot eh door offering help free of course paid for by the state.. I have no such help offered. In fact we might have to mortage out home to pay legal fees.

The MP's caught with their hands in the till got free legal aid paid for by the state despite being paid easily enough to hire legal help. I on a low fixed income may get some help with the assault upon my person but on the firearms issues ................................... forget it.

The firearms solicitor has estimated a straight forward appeal against revocation would cost around £4000 ($6500 US) with little to no chance of my costs being covered in a case win, However if the police win their costs are always awarded against the civilian.

Does one detect a pattern here?

I have just discovered that the letter from Medwell & Perrett  informing it was a one off and quoting replacement cost for the rifle is missing so I have no proof of it's rarity and value now. The letter is at least a dozen years old but it was proof......................... gone and I wager that the Medwell is now damaged out of spite.

As to which state i live in it's the Police state of Great Britain

As for waking up the sheep ............................. Good luck on that one it fialed here.
Go Get them Floyd!

drinksgin (deceased)

I know there is no ACLU in GB, but does there exist something similar to the NRA?
If you wish to get down and dirty, does GB have some real muckraking, Gov. hating tabloids
you could go to?
Can you press criminal charges over the assault and theft of money?
I am sure your MP is as useless as mammary glands on a male swine, but is there any international organazation you can apply to for help.
I make an offer of $250 dollars to assist your legal efforts and am prepared to offer more if there is any signs of progress.
How many of you OZ. boys are prepared for a similar totalitarian state in your country?
Are you just bursting to return to the bosom of "Ol Blimey, or Blighty," or what ever it is?
BxH, I am serious about the financial assistance.
Donald Rinks
NRA, TSRA, 2nd Am. , GOA, JPFO and Def. Con.
My position is that I am not willing to die for any government but am very willing to kill for family, friends and The Constitution.
You just have to decide what is important.

:hanged::Banghead::angry:
NRA life, TSRA life, SAF life, GOA, CCRKBA, DEF -CON

gitano

Bad news for sure, BH. I hope for the best and fear for the worst. Is there anyone at The Stalking Directory that can help or knows a good "gun" lawyer?

The NRA is active in England and Europe. They MAY be able to help a little, but you guys can't really imagine how bad it is 'over there'. Part of the "bad" is the willingness of the shooting community to "pile on" when one of their own is 'violated'. They live in fear of the same happening to them if they don't "toe the company line".

I would publish a letter sent to me privately explaining the author's fear of reprisal should he acknowledge that he "approved" of using a shotgun with slugs. He asked me not to publish his letter because "there are people here (the forum called "The Stalking DIrectory") that would call the police and I could be labeled an "irresponsible hunter" and ALL MY GUNS CONFISCATED". Like I said, "things" are much worse than you can imagine.

I weep for you, BH.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

Hunterbug

WOW! That is something for us on this side of the pond to think about. What are the odds of getting it back?
Ask not what your government can do for you. Ask how your government can go away and get out of your life.

The unarmed man is is not only defenseless, he is also contemptible.
Niccolo Machiavelli

branxhunter

I can't beleive what I have just read.

I feel for you BH - I know that the workmanship and art of gunsmithing is a passion for you.

On the supposed illegality of handloading - if this is in fact true then how is it legal to sell primers, powder or projectiles in GB?

Marcus

Brithunter

May I just thank you for your support and Don your offer is so kind it makes me feel humble. I will be exploring all funding options in the next few days. A chap on the SD forum has sent me details where I might be able to obtain assistance with the funding of the legal chhallenge without resorting to loans and mortgages. I have 17 days in which to launch the appeal now I believe.

Right now I am bit pushed for time to will get back with any answers to the other points later.
Go Get them Floyd!

sakorick

I am stunned. I'll say a prayer for you in church this AM, Kevin. You are a close friend and I am sick at heart. I wish there was something I could do other than pray and keep the faith that things will work out. It is indeed a dark hour. Regards, Rick.
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

noel

you must have been on great britain's most wanted list!what a load of bunk that is!I dearly hope that this works out alright BH.maybe some of Paul's (ptooey) gunwriters could accidentally get hold of this one!
Better to have a gun and not need it, than to need a gun and not have it!
member;National Fiirearms Assocciation
Ontario Federation of Anglers and Hunters
gun owners of Canada
North American Hunting Club

LvrLover

This is one of the reasons Englishmen(who later became Americans) in the colonies were so angry with King George. The right of everyman to keep and bear arms was an English right and not something we thought up over here. Defense of life and property is basic to English common law.

To those of us in America, we are not very far from the same thing happening here. We are on the edge of a knife, a tipping point if you will. One move the wrong way and we lose it all here. We have traded liberty for peace and safety and now have neither.
"Live free or die: death is not the worst of evils." General John Stark

Tags: