Shotgun Hunters

Started by Luke, January 11, 2005, 09:01:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luke

Any shotgun hunters out there.  If so post some info on here.  Put some pictures of deer you got with a shotgun. And what kind of shotgun you have.  Rifled Barrel?  Ammo you shoot from it?

12 gauge

Well really i am a shotgun hunter but i mostly hunt with the 30-30, but i do hunt with shotgun..

I hunt with my dad's 12 gauge single barreled shotgun, shooting 3' mags with 00 buckshot, sometimes i use slugs but that's a whole nother ball game ;)

I haven't got any deer with it yet, but pretty soon i will ;) Deer season is over so maybe i will get one this year ;)

God bless :D
"I only hunt and fish on days that end in \'Y\'"- 12 gauge

Marlin917VS

I have two shotguns, my first one was a Harrison and Richardson single shot 20gauge. My new one that I got for christmas is a Baikal 12 guage 3 inch chamber over under. The other two that are kind of mine and kinda my dads are a really old 12 gauge side by side and a 12 gauge 3 inch marlin goose gun with a 36 inch barrel. Then the last one is my dads remington 1100 trap, its about 20 years old i think, but still in great condition. Here are some pics (no pic of the sxs cuz the pic wont work and I dont feel like getting it back out of the gun cabinet).
"If guns kill people, then I can blame misspelled words on my pencil."

The 30-06 is like a perfect steak next to a campfire, a .300 Win Mag is the same but with mushrooms, a baked potato, and some A-1 Steak sauce...

Luke

Cool, I have a Rem. 870. 3 inch pump. I shoot Winchester Sabots.  It`s illegal to shoot Buckshot in my county.  I got a slug barrel for christmas.  It shootd good

BBALLHUNTRESS

wow all those awesome shot guns. wanna hear wat i got.....a 12 gauge remington!:eek: lol jk its just another shot gun hahahaha thought i would try and be funny :rolleyes:
Basketball tournament: $300:p
New outfit: $60:)
My new mustang convertible: $18000:eek:
Hunting with my dad: priceless:D

Luke

I finnally got a doe.  Its doe season here in Pa.  It ended on Sat(1-18).  I got it with my 12 gauge Rem. 870.  I got it with Remington Buckhammer/ a new type of shotgun slug.  Made to shoot through a rifled barrel.  I didnt have to track it, it just dropped.

12 gauge

Congrats Luke!

Good job!

Post pictures if ya can! :D
"I only hunt and fish on days that end in \'Y\'"- 12 gauge

rockey

i have a charles daly pump,it's an off brand of the rem 870,never shot a deer with the shotgun,
i have with the smokepole though.

outdoors-lover-and-hunter

All i have right now is a new england 20 ga. single shot....:(....i am getting a 12 ga. soon.  But the single

shot has tooken a deer each year i have been hunting!

Rohann

I'm going hunting on a shotgun only island where some family friends live, so hopefully I'll be able to get one there.

-Rohann

Tags: