Thl

Started by drinksgin (deceased), July 09, 2010, 12:00:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drinksgin (deceased)

Can anyone tell if THL is back for good?
It has been on and off again for some time now, was off 3 days ago, now back on yesterday.
:undecided:
NRA life, TSRA life, SAF life, GOA, CCRKBA, DEF -CON

bowhunter 51

Also experienced the same here, drinksgin.....
But seems to be doing ok, past day or so............................BH51..
**********God Bless America**********
>>>>-----------Live to Hunt--------------->>
>>>>-----There is no off season--------->>

davidlt89

good question Don? Not sure what is going on, kinda feel in the dark. have not seen some regulars for quite awhile either. Not sure what happen to Daryl? maybe we will get an update soon. Seems to be running fine now. God bless.
Romans 12:2

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

Paul Hoskins

Same problem here too. I thought Gitano would be around if anyone was. ....Paul H

sakorick

Guys....it takes some cash to keep a site like this going. Sharon spent a bunch of money on the last problem alone. If we want to keep this fine site going, it's time to dig in and make a humble contribution. Regards, Rick.
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

recoil junky

I think gitano is busy. I've been in touch with him via email, but not for a day or two. I'll email him as soon as get done here and let him know we are "back".

As soon as I can get a paypal account set up I plan on donating cause my ownself.

Sharon, thank you for your valiant efforts to keep this site going.

RJ
When you go afield, take the kids and please......................................wear your seatbelts.
Northwest Colorado.............Where the wapiti roam and deer and antelope run amuck. :undecided:  
Proud father of a soldier medic in The 82nd Airborne 325th AIR White Falcons :army:

branxhunter

Test message from Branxhunter.

sakorick

Hello Branxhunter. Test message looks fine. Regards, Rick.

davidlt89

Rick,
 I think everyone is one board with that. As soon as I can float some cash to my paypal account I will donate. God Bless.
Romans 12:2

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

Paul Hoskins

I don't have a pay pal account & don' t plan on getting one. I asked for an address before to send a check to but no response. Sharon & all involved in getting the site back deserve our grattitude. ......Paul H

sakorick

I'm working on that now. I should have instructions for check donations soon. There is a plan afoot to recognize members who donate to the cause. $10 would earn a Bronze award, $25 a Sliver, $50 a gold and over that two or more Golds for over $50. Regards, Rick.

JaDub

Ditto for me! We take for granted that a site like this is `just there` and don`t realize someone has to pay the price to keep it going. I would be happy to contribute , just send me the address and I`ll bust out a  donation. Rick & Sharon......... I DO appreciate your efforts. Thank you!! Jeff

M. R. Byrd

No PayPal here either, but I do have a checking account.

Thanks to all that have kept this forum up and going.
Maynard Reece Byrd
Dodge City

drinksgin (deceased)

I, too , shall need a physical address as I refuse to deal with pay pal.
NRA life, TSRA life, SAF life, GOA, CCRKBA, DEF -CON

Chris Ott

Please send me an address so I can donate. I don't have paypal but I will be willing to help where I can.

Tags: