What's up Guys/Gals???

Started by Vermonster, March 22, 2010, 11:23:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vermonster

Been awhile since I logged on, so I just wanted to stop in and say Hi. We've been busy out here, with an almost 4 year old, and now, my wife is due with another boy in July. Ryan is excited for his little brother.

Anyway, been getting out some, without much success. Have been doing some turkey scouting, and even took Ryan along. Here he is after I discovered he gets carsick.... :undecided: I gave him a little push button box call to play with.

Here's what he was talking to. Unfortunately, in this area, these guys like to hang in people's yards (Upper right)

Other than that, we also have been doing some fishing in the stocked lakes around here.

We've been having a good time. Hope all the Hunter's Life friends are doing well.......

Sean

Daryl (deceased)

Hey Vermonster, it's been a while!

Glad to see things are going good for you.

Daryl
A government that abrogates any of the Bill of Rights, with or without majoritarian approval, forever acts illegitimately, becomes tyrannical, and loses the moral right to govern-Jeffrey Snyder

RIP Linden33

davidlt89

Hey Sean, good to hear from ya!!!! Congrats to you and the missus on expecting!!!!!!!! Nice looking boy you got there also, looks like you will have no problem getting him out in the woods! did you put in for that maine moose permit yet!!!!!!:stare: :)  God Bless.
Romans 12:2

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

Vermonster

Quote from: davidlt89;105139Hey Sean, good to hear from ya!!!! Congrats to you and the missus on expecting!!!!!!!! Nice looking boy you got there also, looks like you will have no problem getting him out in the woods! did you put in for that maine moose permit yet!!!!!!:stare: :) God Bless.

Thanks David.  No moose permits this year.  Don't think I'll be doing much more than a little local hunting, with the baby due and all......

Alboy

Good to hear you are getting along. That is a fine looking boy and already a fisherman I see.
Alboy
BLACKPOWDER WATERFOWLER
KATY TEXAS PRAIRIE

THIS TOO SHALL PASS

Antler3

Great pictures and congrats on your next little hunting and fishing buddy !! Hope all goes well ...
ANTLER 3

davidlt89

that certainly makes sense Sean!!!! God Bless.
Romans 12:2

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

Tags: