Springy stuff

Started by drinksgin (deceased), January 30, 2010, 05:16:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drinksgin (deceased)

More springy stuff today, as I came back from the drug store I found a big bunch of robins in the yard, won't be long until I can start planting the sets I have up!:grin:
NRA life, TSRA life, SAF life, GOA, CCRKBA, DEF -CON

Paul Hoskins

I killed seven starlings in the snow out back today. I don't think I'll be planting anything soon.   ........Paul H

rockinbbar

I can live without our springy-stuff here...

That usually means WIND! (And lots of it!) :D
Remind yourself often to SEE not just "look".

Noyb72

The wife says she can see buds coming out on some of the plants, and the early bulbs have broken ground.

Ron

buckshot roberts

:grin: springy stuff.............ah that's turkey season, :p to me........Ron
We got too complicated......It\'s all way over rated....I like the old and out dated way of life........I miss back when..

drinksgin (deceased)

Jonquils have been blooming for at least 3 weeks and forsythia is starting to break buds.
I had the wash room open yesterday doing a load and found a carolina wren trying to start a nest on the shelf.
It should be about 2 weeks to azalea blooms.
NRA life, TSRA life, SAF life, GOA, CCRKBA, DEF -CON

gitano

Be nicer than necessary.

jebaryh

dreamed the other nite i was tillin up the garden spot real dissapointed when i woke up;[

Paul Hoskins

Jeb, I can relate to that. I dreamed my wife was tilling the garden. Imagine my disappointment when I woke up.  ........Paul H

Noyb72

Quote from: Paul Hoskins;103477Jeb, I can relate to that. I dreamed my wife was tilling the garden. Imagine my disappointment when I woke up.  ........Paul H

Now that right their is funny, I don't care who you are.

Ron

Tags: