BSA Scopes

Started by oneshot, January 06, 2005, 04:51:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oneshot

Has anyone out there had any experiance with BSA scopes? Good bad or indifferent, Tell us your tales.
It will all come out in the wash...I hope.

drinksgin (deceased)

I do not have a hunting scope, but I did make the mistake of buying one of their spotting scopes, hard to focus, dim and with barrel distortion, that is when straight up and down things are wider in the middle than at the top and bottom.
I bought it mail order, shall never again buy optics without looking through them or having a non commercial review by a source I trust.
Don
NRA life, TSRA life, SAF life, GOA, CCRKBA, DEF -CON

rockinbbar

They are pretty much junk...;)

Rockinbbar
Remind yourself often to SEE not just "look".

fish

the wal-mart 4x32 bsa i put on the .308 ultra to get it through its first whitetail season is sharp edge to edge, holds adjustments, adjustments match stated click values, and survived a two-inch downpour without fogging. oh yeah, it was bright enough to allow me to kill a 6-point at the absolute edge of dark. but i wouldn't any OTHER bsa.  it WILL be replaced after the season and when dollars allow.

Big Red Trike

I own a Jason (BUshnell) 3x9x40, its been good, true and cheap, I own a Bushnell Banner its on a 06....no problems, I own a Simmons 4.5x14x40 AO OUtfitter its on a 243 H&R Bull Barrel....eats varmints for every meal.....I did own a BSA 3x9x40 did elevation adjustment lense cracked inside.....warranty? BSA asked "did you say something?":frown

Just bought (pick it up Friday) a Ruger 7MM Rem MAg Lefty in Stainless/Pepper Laminate...I will scope it with my 2nd Bushnell 3200 3x9x40....love em, best product I have owned...:cool:

I dont know much about SImmons other than they warranty their products for life. Simmons takes very good care of you up in Canada. Bought one used for Rossi 50 Cal....it was toast...they replaced it "no questions asked".

BRT

azhdryder

Got a one word reply for any and all optics questions........................ LEUPOLD
Amatuers talk rifles

Enthusiasts talk ammo

Professonals talk Wind

Tags: