Parker Hale 1200 Series Spare Parts List and Instructions for Disassembly

Started by Big Banger, December 10, 2009, 05:55:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Banger

These came in a paper Parker Hale pouch unlike the vinyl one I posted for the 1200C

sakorick

Nice parts list.....just don't try ordering any....impossible. Since it's a Mauser many of the bolt parts are available from a wide variety of sources. Numrich, Brownells and me included. Regards, Rick.
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

Brithunter

Hmmmm looking at the curve of the trigger blade this is from a Safari or rather a Super Safari model as the laters ones had a far straighter trigger blade with less curvature.

There is a place in the US which supplies re-prints of these, I ahve looked at them and even considered getting an older one as the only one I have is for the 1200 Super in 7.92mm as I brought that one new.
Go Get them Floyd!

farmboy

Quote from: Brithunter;101406Hmmmm looking at the curve of the trigger blade this is from a Safari or rather a Super Safari model as the laters ones had a far straighter trigger blade with less curvature.

There is a place in the US which supplies re-prints of these, I ahve looked at them and even considered getting an older one as the only one I have is for the 1200 Super in 7.92mm as I brought that one new.
interesting my 1200 v has that curve in the trigger as well

farmboy

gitano

Be nicer than necessary.

Tags: