Prayers please

Started by Brithunter, December 09, 2009, 11:59:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brithunter

Hi All,

I am asking that you all prayer for this young man. He about 30 years old, darn it I forget exactly so will have to ask his mum :o but I have known him since he was just a toddler. A better son one could not wish for but he is gravely ill. I spoke to his mum yesterday on the phone and things don't sound good for Aron Cassell.

He has an inoperable brain tumour.

It seems it's like a Spider , the body sits on the outside of the brain but it's legs are many and go deep into the brain, which is why they cannot operate on it. Too much damage would result from having to cut out so many "legs".

So far it has not effected his sight but that is the real worry as it means it's still growing, right now it causes terrible pain and horrendus random nose bleeds and through all this he is still trying to work.

So any prayers you can offer would be most appreciated.
Go Get them Floyd!

davidlt89

I am sorry to hear this Brithunter. Sounds like everyone involved can use some prayers. I certainly hope they are praying! I will do what I can. God Bless.
Romans 12:2

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

Alboy

SAD

The youngman and family have my prayers.
Alboy
BLACKPOWDER WATERFOWLER
KATY TEXAS PRAIRIE

THIS TOO SHALL PASS

Daryl (deceased)

I've very sorry for the young man's problem, and my sympathies and prayers go out to him and his family.

They'll definitely be in my prayers.

Daryl
A government that abrogates any of the Bill of Rights, with or without majoritarian approval, forever acts illegitimately, becomes tyrannical, and loses the moral right to govern-Jeffrey Snyder

RIP Linden33

Brithunter

Thank you all, I will hopefully speaking to them tomorrow by phone and I need to send a card down as it's his Birthday in a week if I recall correctly.
Go Get them Floyd!

buffalo bob

something like this is terrible for anyone but more so for someone so young and with so much life he hasnt experienced.  give them all my best wishes.  he is definitely in my prayers

Tags: