I'mmmm Backkkk!!!

Started by Dragonfly, January 01, 2005, 04:33:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dragonfly

I've missed you guys and gals!!!!  But we have been on an adventure to beat all adventures!!!:D

John and I went on location for a movie!!! He's doing the background music.  We went to the backside of the Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge area.   They rented us an apartment(rather a log cabin) and it was soooo cool!!!  And what great digs.  We took the cats and Theo and Belle with us and the cats had a great time in the mountains prowling around. :D

We were able to spend time with our family in Upper East TN over Christmas and New Years Eve and have just gotten home today.

I hope everyone has had a great Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!!

Not sure when we will go back to that location or if it will change areas in the near future.

I know I'll never catch up with the posting but I'll try!!!

LLANOJOHN (deceased)

WELCOME BACK, MS DRAGONFLY & JOHN!!!!

Shore missed your smilin' face around the ol' Campfire!  Glad you had an adventurous Christmas & New Years!

Now, stoke the fire and tell us of your adventures!:D :cool: ;)

Ol' John
Life Member-NRA-TSRA
Riflesmith-Bolt & Lever Centerfires Only
Left-Hand Creek Rifles
Mark Twain was right-"There is no such thing as too much good whiskey!"
My best advice.."Best to stay outta trees and offa windmills!"

Alboy

Yea

Thought of you often and hoped it was not serious. Just not natural you being so quiet so long.

When you can let us know which movie so I can listen to your honey's sound track.
Alboy
BLACKPOWDER WATERFOWLER
KATY TEXAS PRAIRIE

THIS TOO SHALL PASS

Jay Edward (deceased)

Welcome back Little Dragonfly...good to have you flitting around the campfire again. I've been saving something for your 'Return Present':

12 gauge

Welcome back dragonfly and John!

I hope yall had a great Christmas and a great new years!

It's amazing that it is 2005! 04 went by so fast! (at least for me lol!)

We missed yall! Welcome home, glad to see yalls smiling faces again!

Everyone have a great day and god bless! :D
"I only hunt and fish on days that end in \'Y\'"- 12 gauge

rockinbbar

Draggy!

It's good to see your smiling face again. I was gettin worried that you didn't like us anymore...;)

Better get some rest today, & tell us all about your trip.

Rockin'
Remind yourself often to SEE not just "look".

Dragonfly

The trip was unexpected for us and it was hurry up and get here. :eek:

The producer wanted John there for the Christmas celebrations to get a feel for the area and hear the old people talk about their life experiences.  The movie is about a woman from the area who was a blues singer in the 30s.  I think John really got a grasp on what kind of music he should write for the movie.  He worked and I played. LOL!!!!

He spent his days betweeen Townsend, TN and Cades Cove near Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge.

We had a beautiful cabin between Towsend and Pigeon Forge on Hidden Mountain.  Three bedrooms with a loft.  Large living room, dining room combination, screened in porch with a hot tub.  Two baths had a jacuzzi downstairs and upstairs.  Plenty of room for the entire family for the holidays. What a HOOT!!!

We got to live large since everything was provided by the production company. :D

Jay thanks for the beautiful dragonfly pin!!!!

ME? Mad? Never!!!!!

I would say the movie will be in production for a year maybe.  John was told the actors and actresses had been picked.

Now he has to write the music,  send it to the production company for their approval, make any changes they need then when production starts he needs to write for the singer.  He's going to be pretty busy for a while with everything else he is doing.  But he has some time.

motor (deceased)

Good to have you back my friend..it was so lonely around here with you gone..
Just an ole sinner saved by grace

Dragonfly

We are glad to be back!!!! Had a great time but there's just no place like home, right?
Now it's going to take me two weeks to rest up!! LOL!!!:D

Alboy

Woooeee

I know tinsel town folks now.  sorta.

Have fun with it but be mindful of the snakes in the grass.

Just me being pesimistic.
Alboy
BLACKPOWDER WATERFOWLER
KATY TEXAS PRAIRIE

THIS TOO SHALL PASS

Dragonfly

We are far from tinsel town Alboy.  Just part of my husband's business.   John is very talented and has a head for music.  Me, I'm just wifey and a woman...I'm not a part of his business but I've been to some pretty amazing places because of John.
I'm just sorta riding his coat tails...LOL!!!!

Tags: