mtn_penny
Save a life.
Become an organ donor today.

clicky > http://dragcave.net/user/mtnpenny < click

Daryl (deceased)

That's an interesting read, for sure.  No more fox attacks for me! :D

Thanks for sharing it with us.

Daryl
A government that abrogates any of the Bill of Rights, with or without majoritarian approval, forever acts illegitimately, becomes tyrannical, and loses the moral right to govern-Jeffrey Snyder

RIP Linden33

davidlt89

QuoteNo more fox attacks for me!
:MOGRIN:
Romans 12:2

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

gitano

I think the most important sentence in the entire article is:

Now state vaccination funds have been reallocated, the USDA's Bergman said, and emergency funds are increasingly rare due to the recession.

I find the timing of this article quite suspicious, especially as it has several references to "swine flu". It appears to me to be something generated by local government agents with the purpose of scaring the populace so that they - the populace - will 'demand' that funding be restored to the state vaccination program. so much of the "science" was presented as "fact" when in fact we are not nearly as far along in our knowledge of the genetics of virus' as these people would like We the People to believe.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

Paul Hoskins

I'm with Gitano on this. I've seen many rabid dogs and foxes and I know for a fact they don't live long enough to breed and pass rabies on to their offspring. Sounds like so much voodo studies. I once read an article in the paper that said 'study shows mothers that breast feed babies give babies a higher risk of cancer." The very next week the same paper had an article saying just the opposite. .........Studies are just **** in my book.    .........Paul H

redrover

Too bad fur prices didnt go up. these things would have less of a chance of happening.
Youd think the "open minded" folks at the Nat Geographic would mention things like that.
redrover

Tags: