Happy Easter!

Started by davidlt89, April 11, 2009, 04:52:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davidlt89

Just thought I would take a moment and take time to wish everyone a happy Easter!! OUR KING HAS RISEN!

John 16:33
   33 I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."

God Bless.
Romans 12:2

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

Hiker

Daryl (deceased)

Happy Easter David.  To you also, Hiker.

I considered starting a thread on the Atonement, but I'm not sure I have time right now to devote to such a significant, yet sometimes hard to fully understand subject.

Any thoughts on that?

Daryl
A government that abrogates any of the Bill of Rights, with or without majoritarian approval, forever acts illegitimately, becomes tyrannical, and loses the moral right to govern-Jeffrey Snyder

RIP Linden33

davidlt89

I believe you can do a better job than I could, I know I certainly would like to read it! God Bless.
Romans 12:2

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

M. R. Byrd

Maynard Reece Byrd
Dodge City

TackyDriver

To all Christian Brothers and Sisters: Happy Easter!!!:D As the Greek Christians like to say: He is Risen! Response: Yes, He is truly risen!
May our Lord and Savior get a rise out of all of you.

To all non-Christian believers in God: Have a Happy Sunday anyway.

To all Agnostics: YOU CAN'T PROVE WHETHER THERE IS A GOD OR NOT! You trust your gut instincts for other things, open yourself up and trust your gut on this one. Like God, I believe in you even if you do not know me.

To all Atheists: I have respect for anyone who lives a virtuous life without concern for "the loss of Heaven and the pains of ****". I pray that God's grace will reach you and that you feel it.

Peace be with all of you! May the spirit of renewal help us all to face our trials in this life.:biggthumpup:
It would be a shame to waste a perfectly good mistake by not learning from it.

LvrLover

Late I know, but to quote Don Francisco," HE'S ALIVE and I'm forgiven. Heavens gates are opened wide."
"Live free or die: death is not the worst of evils." General John Stark

Tags: