Previous topic - Next topic

gitano

AT 1127 AM!

Paul

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!
Be nicer than necessary.

Alboy

Nice picture Paul

That gives a new meaning to getting up at the crack of dawn though, least for me.
Alboy
BLACKPOWDER WATERFOWLER
KATY TEXAS PRAIRIE

THIS TOO SHALL PASS

Daryl (deceased)

That's quite a view, Paul.

I'm envious.

Daryl
A government that abrogates any of the Bill of Rights, with or without majoritarian approval, forever acts illegitimately, becomes tyrannical, and loses the moral right to govern-Jeffrey Snyder

RIP Linden33

recoil junky

Oooooh, Aaaaaah.

Great pic Paul.

Merry Christmas by the way.

RJ
When you go afield, take the kids and please......................................wear your seatbelts.
Northwest Colorado.............Where the wapiti roam and deer and antelope run amuck. :undecided:  
Proud father of a soldier medic in The 82nd Airborne 325th AIR White Falcons :army:

gitano

QuoteThat gives a new meaning to getting up at the crack of dawn though, least for me.
Ayup.

Thanks for the compliments folks.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

Paul Hoskins

Nice view but too cold for my liking.   ...........Paul H

kombi1976

Wow, that is MUCH colder than it was for me yesterday.
It topped out around 27 C on Christmas Day in my hometown 2 hours from Sydney and today was even hotter here in Sydney.
Not sure of the temp......it was 30 C by 9am.
But that sure is a lovely pic.
Cheers & God Bless
22lr ~ 22 Hornet ~ 25-20 ~ 303/25 ~ 7mm-08 ~ 303 British ~ 310 Cadet ~ 9.3x62 ~ 450/400 N.E. 3"

davidlt89

I really like that view, it reminds me of a friends camp up in the woods. Of course the sun comes up a little earlier! Nice pic, thanks for sharing. God Bless.
Romans 12:2

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

drinksgin (deceased)

Paul, all your email addresses are no good and your pm mail box here is full and not taking any more until you do some sweeping and dusting.
I have news you would be interested in.
Don
NRA life, TSRA life, SAF life, GOA, CCRKBA, DEF -CON

gitano

Actually, the email addresses all work except skvorart@alaska.net and pskvorc@dataflowalaska.com. Both of those accounts got closed, and the other accounts won't stop trying to forward emails to them. When they do, the forwarded email gets 'bounced'. I'm getting all of the emails folks send. If you have a doubt, check the "bounced" address. If it is one of the above, ignore the 'bounce'. Hope to have this fixed soon. As far as my PM box here at THL, I'll remove some things.

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

sakorick

I love Alaska......June and July!:biggthumpup: Regards, Rick.
Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.

buckshot roberts

well now that's one nice pic.........thanks ron
We got too complicated......It\'s all way over rated....I like the old and out dated way of life........I miss back when..

bowhunter 51

Burrrrrrrr....rrrrrrahhh..... that looks Cold!...now that Christmas has come and gone,....I'm ready for Spring:undecided: ....made a pretty picture, ..tho
Thanks Paul........I hope everbody had a good Christmas..................BH51...
**********God Bless America**********
>>>>-----------Live to Hunt--------------->>
>>>>-----There is no off season--------->>

noel

bring on the auger and lines,it's hard water time in that picture! nice shot,Paul. makes me think of a big flat frozen lake,some holes and lines and a high powered rifle in case the "yotes"come out to play!
Better to have a gun and not need it, than to need a gun and not have it!
member;National Fiirearms Assocciation
Ontario Federation of Anglers and Hunters
gun owners of Canada
North American Hunting Club

Antler3

Very nice picture !  Hope all had wonderful holidays !
ANTLER 3

Tags: