A S&W 15-3 Followed Me Home

Started by woodyplacks, December 01, 2008, 04:19:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodyplacks

:) I said No More Guns!, but bought one anyway, using the potential gun ban as an excuse. I got a S&W 15-3, with a 2" barrel, ser. 14k3***.  It is in near mint condition, about 97% and has one of the smoothest trigger pulls that I`ve come across. I`ve tried to find out when it was made, but so far no luck; maybe I`ll have to call the company, unless someone reading this post can tell me.  I know little about this revolver, outside of it came before the model 19. I got this 38 with a box of rem umc +p, with a bianchi holster, for $300.00 tax inc.  Thanks............Art.

davidlt89

QuoteI said No More Guns!, but bought one anyway
an oh so common story!
Quoteusing the potential gun ban as an excuse.
Most don't even have an excuse!!!

Good for you woody, maybe you can bring it up this summer and show me what it does. God Bless.
Romans 12:2

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

woodyplacks

:biggthumpup: I`m planning on it Dave. Don`t think that I`ve forgotten about you, because I haven`t. Do you know of a web site I could go to to give me the age of the S&W?  I got it from  Barry D. at Two Rivers Canoe in Medway; his prices are usually very good. Thanks......Art.:smiley:

buckshot roberts

the -3's were made 'round 1967-up to around 1977, the -4 were made after that, those model k frame's were sighted in @ the factory using 158 grain ammo,.......... Ron
We got too complicated......It\'s all way over rated....I like the old and out dated way of life........I miss back when..

Tags: