$15 will buy ANY of these rifles....pictures

Started by roadkill636, November 27, 2008, 05:47:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

roadkill636

If God did"t want us to eat meat,,,,, he would not have invented guns

kombi1976

Look at all those cool take downs! :eek:
Man, there are times I wish I could step back in time.
Mind you, tracking down currency from that period to pay for it may be an issue...... :D
Cheers & God Bless
22lr ~ 22 Hornet ~ 25-20 ~ 303/25 ~ 7mm-08 ~ 303 British ~ 310 Cadet ~ 9.3x62 ~ 450/400 N.E. 3"

rockinbbar

Remind yourself often to SEE not just "look".

recoil junky

I have the 1890 Winchester in 22 WRF (special) My great aunt got it for my grandfather for his 18th birthday. Paid 17.50 for it. The shells are pretty easy to get nowadays and it still shoots very well.

I also have an 1895 Marlin in 45-70. Unfortunately it's not that old, I just picked it up in August (I think) and I paid way more than $15 for it.

RJ
When you go afield, take the kids and please......................................wear your seatbelts.
Northwest Colorado.............Where the wapiti roam and deer and antelope run amuck. :undecided:  
Proud father of a soldier medic in The 82nd Airborne 325th AIR White Falcons :army:

Hunterbug

RJ, just show Mrs RJ this add and tell her how you need another lever gun. I'm sure that she'll believe that they cost this much. :D
Ask not what your government can do for you. Ask how your government can go away and get out of your life.

The unarmed man is is not only defenseless, he is also contemptible.
Niccolo Machiavelli

kombi1976

There is a flaw in this sort of argument.
Either they hand you a 20 buck note or ask why there is $1000 missing from the bank. :(
Cheers & God Bless
22lr ~ 22 Hornet ~ 25-20 ~ 303/25 ~ 7mm-08 ~ 303 British ~ 310 Cadet ~ 9.3x62 ~ 450/400 N.E. 3"

canadabob

Smile, say "oop's", and run like **** and hide from her. :D

Alboy

There are always postage, packing and handling fees, go for it.
Alboy
BLACKPOWDER WATERFOWLER
KATY TEXAS PRAIRIE

THIS TOO SHALL PASS

bigsbetter

Neat post Roadkill. I like to see old stuff like that. It's kinda like look'n at an old photograph, I don't really look at the people that was soppose to be in the picture, I like to look at the back ground, maybe an old house or a windmill or a guy on a tractor...it's just neat to me.
Work Hard then PLAY HARD!! and RUN what you BRUNG!!

Tags: