Previous topic - Next topic

Alboy

Newset Recommendation For Rebuilding Around New Orleans
Alboy
BLACKPOWDER WATERFOWLER
KATY TEXAS PRAIRIE

THIS TOO SHALL PASS

bowhunter 51

Ha...Haaaaaaaa..................(inhale)...........aaaaaaaaHaaaaaaaaaa..............That's
pretty cool.............That''s innovation.....................................................BH51...
**********God Bless America**********
>>>>-----------Live to Hunt--------------->>
>>>>-----There is no off season--------->>

Daryl (deceased)

Looks like one o' those redneck hunting blinds. ;)

You know, comfortable, with a swamp cooler, and gun ports (aka windows).

Daryl
A government that abrogates any of the Bill of Rights, with or without majoritarian approval, forever acts illegitimately, becomes tyrannical, and loses the moral right to govern-Jeffrey Snyder

RIP Linden33

kombi1976

"Win-der? Isn dat a fancy city-folk word fer gun holes?"
Cheers & God Bless
22lr ~ 22 Hornet ~ 25-20 ~ 303/25 ~ 7mm-08 ~ 303 British ~ 310 Cadet ~ 9.3x62 ~ 450/400 N.E. 3"

Alboy

Alboy
BLACKPOWDER WATERFOWLER
KATY TEXAS PRAIRIE

THIS TOO SHALL PASS

babbyc1000

i found sum win-ders that have glass in em, oh but you can just shoot right thru it at dem critters outside... :)
Dont worry, I have a cunning plan...

Daryl (deceased)

Babby,

Dem winders slide open. You can either shoot through the screen, or just take 'em out and find another use for 'em. They'd likely work pretty well for siftin' the rocks out of the dirt you sprinkle over yer leg-hold traps, or the wife might use 'em fer siftin' flour.

Or, you could maybe duct tape a few together, with one on top, and make a mouse cage for the kid's pets!

;)

Daryl
A government that abrogates any of the Bill of Rights, with or without majoritarian approval, forever acts illegitimately, becomes tyrannical, and loses the moral right to govern-Jeffrey Snyder

RIP Linden33

babbyc1000

ah dont have no kids so thas one of dem der ideas out, but siftin flour shure is a goodun and no mistakin! i had thought of making dem screens into a filter for my still, but mary-katya dont like me partaking in alcohol no more :(

Alboy

Mark your calendar boys the first major change has been instituted and babby c is still there, looks like another wildman on the road to domestic bliss.
Alboy
BLACKPOWDER WATERFOWLER
KATY TEXAS PRAIRIE

THIS TOO SHALL PASS

Daryl (deceased)

Quote from: babbyc1000;86070ah dont have no kids so thas one of dem der ideas out, but siftin flour shure is a goodun and no mistakin! i had thought of making dem screens into a filter for my still, but mary-katya dont like me partaking in alcohol no more :(

Well, babby ain't no redneck, and that's for sure and for certain.

Doncha know that still's supposed to be hid in the woods? Sheesh.  I just don't know what to make of a fellar who's gal won't let 'im partake of a good home made root bear oncet in a while!

Daryl

RIP Linden33

buckshot roberts

We got too complicated......It\'s all way over rated....I like the old and out dated way of life........I miss back when..

babbyc1000

well... she has no problem with me partaking in a root beer once in a while.... but if you substitute "a home made root beer" for "a store bought litre bottle of vodka", and also "once in a while" for "every weekend", you might understand her reasons heh heh heh!!

wouldnt say im on the road to domestic bliss, the first 2 russian phrases i learnt were yes dear and no dear, but you have to admit, my drunken weekend posts on this site have decreased lately.... lol! :)

Tags: