They bent my wife in half

Started by Daniel in Ak, November 02, 2008, 09:47:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daniel in Ak

Been talking to the wife on yahoo msgr and she's sent me a few pictures,but here's a great one she sent while doing some Humvee rollover training in Kuwait.

Funny how life is Daryl you where there for me when I was in Desert Storm and now Serena is there.ANyhow here she is the night she was leaving Kuwait to fly into Baghdag International

Yep shes doing alright now been there a week in Iraq she's heard a few IED's go off and some .50 cal shooting....she even had some Bosnian Soldiers stop by and give her their countries flag to her.....cool! Daryl call my mom or brother for her address If you want it.Daniel

Daryl (deceased)

Daniel,

You sent me her address in an e-mail, so I have it.

I tried to call you the other night, but the kid answered the phone and said you were out for an hour or so.  I have a lot of irons in the fire right now, but I'll try again soon.

If you get a chance, send me a PM with a list of items that Serena needs over there.  I know there are things they need desperately while there, I just don't know what all they are.

My wife and I are planning to send her some things for Christmas, and I'd like it to be things she needs.

Thanks for the update, and for the pic's.  Looks like she's making the best of it.

:)

Daryl
A government that abrogates any of the Bill of Rights, with or without majoritarian approval, forever acts illegitimately, becomes tyrannical, and loses the moral right to govern-Jeffrey Snyder

RIP Linden33

LvrLover

Don't just send a list to Daryl. Maybe post it somewhere everyone can see it and get ideas. I would like to send a few packages this year too. Now that my cuz is out I need some more soldiers to send some holiday cheer. He has a buddy or two I plan on sending a box to, but always lookin for more. The little I do is not thanks enough for all they do every day.
"Live free or die: death is not the worst of evils." General John Stark

Alboy

What llvrlover said plus about a gazillion. theres lots of us that would send care packages to a real name. they will share later iknow
Alboy
BLACKPOWDER WATERFOWLER
KATY TEXAS PRAIRIE

THIS TOO SHALL PASS

Daniel in Ak

Thank you very much ya'll.......I practically talk to her everyday so Im truly blessed in that  kowing others are not as lucky.I'll see what she wants or needs.Daniel

buckshot roberts

I'll join in on that also.....sent some to a trooper....few years back.....from my home town.........Ron
We got too complicated......It\'s all way over rated....I like the old and out dated way of life........I miss back when..

RatherBHuntin

Send some of that venison jerky.  My brother and his soldiers ate up even the bad batch I made and sent them.
Glenn

"Politics is supposed to be the world\'s second oldest profession.  I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
Ronald Reagan

22hornet

I wish her all the best and hope she has a safe return.
"Belief:" faith in something taught, as opposed to "knowledge:" which is awareness borne of experience.

Tags: