Hello from Iowa .

Started by 911JB, October 13, 2008, 03:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

911JB

Hello all ,
  The name is Joe and I go by 911JB [ 911JB = birthday and initials ] , but usually shorten that to JB . I live along the mississippi river in East Central Iowa . And I have ben stopping heartbeats for 38 years now . Like many I started on small game at age 7 , with a 410 double hunting along side of my father . And now it is my turn to teach my grandson the ways of the woods . I currently spend most of my hunting time in a treestand with my bow . But I still enjoy a good day of flushing ringnecks . Or calling in a 25 lb Tom . Or just taking the 22 cal pistol and popping a few tree-rats for the stew pot .
 While hunting is a large part of my life it is not all of my life . When I am not running a construction crew I am hitting the open roads on my Harley Davidson or sitting in front of my ham radios or going out to my summer cottage and go ride my atv or just go floating around the lake enjoying life .
 I hope to be able to share some of my experience , while I also learn a thing or two here from you all .

Well that's a little about me , hope to see you all around the forums .

JB

Alboy

Welcome 911JB

Nice hunting up that way MY LOVE grew up around the Waverlu-Shell Rock area.
Alboy
BLACKPOWDER WATERFOWLER
KATY TEXAS PRAIRIE

THIS TOO SHALL PASS

M. R. Byrd

JB-

Welcome to the forum from Dodge City.

Glad to have you with us.

God Bless,
Maynard Reece Byrd
Dodge City

davidlt89

JB,
 sounds like you will fit right in my friend, welcome. God Bless.
Romans 12:2

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

subsonic

911JB

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone . JB .

motor (deceased)

Howdy and welcom e to THL..  make yourself at home..  sounds like you really enjoy life..  good for you..
Just an ole sinner saved by grace

911JB

Thanks for the welcome motor .   JB

Tags: