"anybody hungry"

Started by buckshot roberts, June 19, 2008, 10:00:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

buckshot roberts

:)  today hungey like the wolf..........we have catfish.....I  got this spring........fresh onions I got from a freind...along with some nice green beans from his garden last year....with mac an cheese........fried taters with onions.....and cold shrimp........ cold milk, green tea...

an home made banana pudding........ya'll enjoy...

it's very hot an dry here....... so stay out of the heat. an have a good'n.............. Ron

We got too complicated......It\'s all way over rated....I like the old and out dated way of life........I miss back when..

RatherBHuntin

Well I believe I'll have some of that.  I sure do love banana pudding.
Glenn

"Politics is supposed to be the world\'s second oldest profession.  I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
Ronald Reagan

Brithunter

Ok I will try the Catfish, taters and Onions sound OK ..................

the rest NO-WAY Hose :stare:  

Me I just had a nice fried Pork Chop with Apple sauce (homemade of course) New potatoes boiled with fresh mint and baked beans on tomato sauce. I don't do Greens :greentongue: .
Go Get them Floyd!

Paul Hoskins

Ron, sure sounds good to me. I'm cooking Muffin's supper right now. Vegetable/beef stew in tomato juice.   .........Paul H

motor (deceased)

When i eat fish that's all i want-fish and cheese grits..
Just an ole sinner saved by grace

xujingmei04

wow goldWe have wow gold available at rock bottom prices and are online 24/7 to fully fill your orders! We always deliver wow gold 24 hours a day 7 days a week, and within a few minutes from the time you order! Enjoy all that wow gold has to offer----get great gear and level with gold on wow !Hot!wow gold For All US Servers Now,you can buy wow gold Gold and items at great price! Buy gold for World of Warcraft starting at 5 dollars per 100G, and make sure to check for rare and epic items on your server.Wow Gold larger Order - We offer discounts for larger wow gold purchases, contact us by live chat or email. We guarantee the lowest price of wow gold for you.Hot!wow gold For All Europe Servers Fast Delivery wow gold Service -- We always deliver wow gold 24 hours a day and offer live chat support. We normally guarantee delivery wow gold within 1 hours ! If we can't get you the gold within 24 hours you will get a full refund. wow gold Free GuideWoW Gold Guide is a fansite dedicated to provide you with the best wow gold strategy guides, farming tips, hints and cheats. You will find many useful information that may help you make wow gold faster than you can imagine. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your stay. Happy farming! WoW Gold Guide Contest Winner:The winner is Jun Huang. Congratulations. Thank you everyone for everyones participation. We may be hosting more contests in the future or perhaps pay for guides written by the players..

Tags: