Tuesday On My Mind

Started by Jay Edward (deceased), March 25, 2008, 07:33:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay Edward (deceased)

Tuesday... late and I'm working like mad.  I find that I need to share the plains and mountains a little with you all who are stuck in the metropolitan areas or behind a desk wherever.

The sun is coming out and it looks as if it might be a tolerable day.  I've got a Hunters Ed class to teach again tonight.  For the rest of the week for that matter.

Saturday will be Field Course and Live Fire.  Since I run the Live Fire it is necessary to put in a little extra time to get everything set up for our new hunters.

Today, however, is Tuesday and we have a long way to go.  I could use some quiet time but it is not in the cards.  So I'll escape mentally to my 'lodge'.  The lodge I'm showing you looks just like mine but this one is made out of Buffalo hide.  If we go inside... there just might be some jerky and a mug of coffee for us.  Coffee!  Well, that's good enough for me... I'll see ya inside.

Alboy

Yep on the quiet time and thanks for sharing it. If the coffee is gone a 15 minute nap will do.
Alboy
BLACKPOWDER WATERFOWLER
KATY TEXAS PRAIRIE

THIS TOO SHALL PASS

Paul Hoskins

It's a shame life can't be simple like this again.   ...........Paul H

buckshot roberts

jay thanks for the pic..coffe sounds good about now........ I'll take the jerky... and make me some broth... been sick in bed fro 3 day....what ever it was hit me hard........ya'll have a good'n.. Ron
We got too complicated......It\'s all way over rated....I like the old and out dated way of life........I miss back when..

Alboy

Been some nasty stuff going around there Buckshot, get that friend of yours to whip up some chicken soup right quick, got to help.
Alboy
BLACKPOWDER WATERFOWLER
KATY TEXAS PRAIRIE

THIS TOO SHALL PASS

Tags: