Why grown men should not play with action figures!

Started by davidlt89, March 17, 2008, 12:49:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davidlt89

Romans 12:2

2 Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

Daryl (deceased)

That's a serious squirrel, for sure.

Photoshop can be a lot of fun.

Daryl
A government that abrogates any of the Bill of Rights, with or without majoritarian approval, forever acts illegitimately, becomes tyrannical, and loses the moral right to govern-Jeffrey Snyder

RIP Linden33

Clueless

What a monster!!

Looks like they Kilt it dead!!

"Got her done!!":D
A mind always employed is always happy. This is the true secret, the grand recipe, for felicity.
Thomas Jefferson

gitano

I'm not sure that's photshopped. I think it's just the action figures posed with the squirrel. I like it!

Paul
Be nicer than necessary.

LvrLover

"Live free or die: death is not the worst of evils." General John Stark

12 gauge

"I only hunt and fish on days that end in \'Y\'"- 12 gauge

loveumaryii

The wolf has a winning game when the shepherds quarrel.-------------------------Our wow power leveling website offer Fast and Secure wow powerleveling service. WoW Power Leveling 60-70, Cheap wow power leveling 1-70. The Professional Cheap WoW Gold! Powerlevel wow gold now. WOrld of warcraft Power Leveling bloom of true love associated with this time of year!

Lovingttu

Happiness takes no account of time.----------------------------------Do you look for free wow gold? Welcome to our WoW Gold , Our links:wow gold, wow gold, wow gold,World of warcraft Power Leveling..

Tags: