I got a 8 point this year

Started by jasunky1, February 01, 2008, 04:27:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jasunky1

Hello,
      I took a decent 8 point on Nov 13, 2007 with my Remmington 700, 270.  He has a outside spread of 17 inches or better.  I don't have a picture of him yet but i do have a picture of the 8 point i got last year on my site.  Just click on my profile and you will find the link.  Have all kinds of other pictures as well.

rockinbbar

Congrats! Always good to have success, but hunting is rewarding either way!
Remind yourself often to SEE not just "look".

bowhunter 51

Well Done..:biggthumpup: .........I haven't even seen a decent buck until after
the season closed:undecided: ........................................................................BH51.....
**********God Bless America**********
>>>>-----------Live to Hunt--------------->>
>>>>-----There is no off season--------->>

Alboy

Some nice pictures.

Here is one that we only saw at night
Alboy
BLACKPOWDER WATERFOWLER
KATY TEXAS PRAIRIE

THIS TOO SHALL PASS

jasunky1

Quote from: bowhunter 51;73356Well Done..:biggthumpup: .........I haven't even seen a decent buck until after
the season closed:undecided: ........................................................................BH51.....

Thanks for the congrats.  All that means is that he will be bigger for you next year.  Hang in there and bring him home next year!!!!!

jasunky1

Quote from: Alboy;73366Some nice pictures.

Here is one that we only saw at night

Hey thanks for looking.  Wow he's a very nice deer!!! What kind of camera do you have?  And does your feeder set the camera off?

Antler3

Congrats on your success !!  Looking forward to pictures !
ANTLER 3

jasunky1

Quote from: Antler3;73809Congrats on your success !!  Looking forward to pictures !

Hey Antler, thanks for the comment.  Hopefully i will have some pictures soon. Later bud

killerkoz

i have a rub line on a nice 12 point i was wondering if he would use the same rub line next year  and if i should set my tree stand on the rub line and if it only comes threw there at dark should i track it to a place it would be during daylight hrs or wat

jasunky1

Quote from: killerkoz;74835i have a rub line on a nice 12 point i was wondering if he would use the same rub line next year and if i should set my tree stand on the rub line and if it only comes threw there at dark should i track it to a place it would be during daylight hrs or wat
To be honest with you, i'm not for sure if he will use the same rub line.  Have you seen the deer lately?  The only way i know is to put up Game Cameras in the area and see if he's passing through.

Alboy

I hope he is not nocturnal like the big boy on our place. Only place we have ever seen him is in the camera around midnight or so.
Alboy
BLACKPOWDER WATERFOWLER
KATY TEXAS PRAIRIE

THIS TOO SHALL PASS

KevinFlys

Massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) is a WoW Gold genre of online computer role-playing  games (CRPGs) in  and which a large number of players interact with one another in a virtual world. As in all RPGs, So please try WoW Powerleveling and players assume the role of a fictional character not Runescape Powerleveling and (most commonly in a fantasy world),and take control over many of that character's actions.MMORPGs are distinguished from single-player or small multi-player CRPGs by the number of players, and by the game's persistent world, usually hosted by the game's publisher, which continues to exist  or and evolve   while the player is away from the game.someone said that  is a great idear,but i think  it's a nice choose! why?  because that and Maple Story Mesos it's a best games items for mmorpg,and somefor games player not to be our best games,lol~ we  should try and buy some also we can learn some to improve our games account! ThanksRunescape

Tags: